Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Problems loading Sedo.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

goldey

Established Member
Impact
10
Hi guys -- I have been trying to get on Sedo.com for over a week, with both firefox and chrome, and I always get this message:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
This site can’t be reached
sedo.com unexpectedly closed the connection.
Try:
Checking the connection
Checking the proxy and the firewall
Running Windows Network Diagnostics
ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED
----------------------------------------------------------------
Is anybody else having this problem? Is the site down? Any suggestions as to how I can get on? I never had any problems with it before. thanks much --
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
sedo is never down for a week
u can try something like geopeeker to test it remotely and determine if problem on your end
gl
 
1
•••
I assume the problem is at my end -- it's been a few months since I was on the site, but I never had any problems before. I have no problems getting on any other sites.
 
0
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
Sorry, that didn't help -- it just told me that the problem is with me. I can't imagine what it could be or how to fix it. Could somebody kindly go into Sedo and get me an email address so I can write to support about my issue? I know it's usually support@, but not always. thanks much.
 
0
•••
0
•••
thanks everybody!
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back