0.0%

• 14 votes
  • Ended 5 years ago
  • Final results

Lox

____Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why would that be so rare or fake? I have seen a lot of (uncommon dictionary word) com's for sale under 2k as low as $100 without sales or offers.

Last edited:
•••
Agree w you. 2 tests were made and after offering top 30% one word dictionary com (cloud related) for $500 and top 50% com (transport related) for $50 ... nothing happened . Did extensive DD on requesters just to find out ... front runners.

•••
You just wonder what kind of one word .coms someone looking for with a $350 or $500 or $1,000 budget.

•••
Some inflectional endings fit the bill, eg. words ending in "ing" or "ed". Some aren't that attractive, but still fall under the one-word category. Does not apply to shorter words like excited, riveted, sing, wing etc.

Whereas polyunsaturated, overrepresented, accessioning, absquatulating, I would pay someone to take it from my portfolio.

•••
I know of worthless one word dot coms but I get what your poll is about.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back