IT.COM

discuss Navigating the Requests section

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Want2learn

Top Member
Impact
Many requests say something like this:

Looking for XYZ. Please PM me domains. Budget is ABC per domain. Send me reseller pricing.

How do you respond to such requests? Or do you?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm a bad boy. I usually post in the thread in case somebody else is interested if the OP isn't. But most of these posts get deleted if the thread is self moderating. :)

•••
Usually the person who requests a domain have a list with the parameters (age,price,extension, etc.). And If you have a domain that match with the parameters you will propose to the buyer with the price and details (payment type registar, expire date, etc.) And if the buyer like your domain you my have a deal.

•••
Say you have a 4L domain like fmow. If request was for CCVC, it fits. When asked for reseller pricing I feel like that they mean is i want your domain cheap so I can make the money.

So does that mean request is really just for domainer who needs money, is out of cash, and must sell cheap?

•••
You need to see if the budged of the buyer fits your requirements too, you can replay "Hello, I own the domain name that match you requirements but sorry your budget is too low" and if the buyer decide to extend his budged you may have a deal if not you will search a better opportunity.

P.S every domainer want to buy a domain name for the lowest price possible ;)

•••
You need to see if the budged of the buyer fits your requirements too, you can replay "Hello, I own the domain name that match you requirements but sorry your budget is too low" and if the buyer decide to extend his budged you may have a deal if not you will search a better opportunity.

P.S every domainer want to buy a domain name for the lowest price possible ;)
Indeed, we all want it cheapest possible! No argument there!

•••
•••
@Want2learn People with extensive experience in sales have very developed negotiation skills. Look at such buying requests as a kind of negotiation tactics to achieve low buying price.
For instance if I say to somebody who urgently needs money that he can get the money right now he probably will lower his guards to make it happen. Therefor people should always check all relevant details before accepting such buying requests and offers.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back