IT.COM

[REQ - LOGO] Total Electronic Cigarettes

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type of Contest: Logo
Prize: $40.00 via PayPal (or equivalent NP$) to winner of contest
Contest End Date & Time: Winner will be chosen on March 21st (1 week)
Size Requirements: 350x80 but flexible
Color Requirements: We are open to any color schemes

Additional Information: An idea of the style we are looking for is below. Since most of the customers are older, the logo needs to be classy and not cartoonish. We want something with a flat looking outline and the letters looking raised, like a totally different layer on top. We would also like the letters to have some kind of gradient or shiny lighting effect. Any colors that look good. The font is Lucida Handwriting, please use that or something with a similar look.

totallogonopadding.png

**THIS LOGO WILL BE USED FOR RETAIL PRODUCT PACKAGING – IT MUST BE CLEAN & PROFESSIONAL**

Feel free to be creative; design restrictions aren't that limited. Zero (from TOTAL) and I will be providing feedback after each entry. I may end the contest early if someone comes up with what we feel is the perfect look.

Good Luck Everyone! :)

Thanks,
OH

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Payment sent to dlight and logo(s) received.

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

I'm just waiting on fiona45in to PM an email address for 2nd place payment.

•••
payment recieved file sent , thanks CH, Thanks all great contest

•••
PM sent to the CH. Please close this thread

•••
Everything has been taken care of with the winners. Thanks again all for a great contest.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back