IT.COM

REQ-LOGO: ServerOrigin Logo Redesign (30$)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type of Contest : LOGO Design
Prize : $30.00
Company Name: ServerOrigin
Company Website: http://www.serverorigin.com
Contest End Date: 29nd August 2007
Size Requirements : Site Logo Replacement / Printed Media
Color Requirements : I don't really mind, as long as it totally professional and corporate.

General Requirements :
All sort of ideas are welcome. Should be very corporate and professional look though very lively flavor with a technical touch.

Additional Information :
Logo should represented as a brand - which will represent the company and should be 100% unique.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
VYFX, I just wanted to say that you have some very nice logos. If you ever wanted to form a partnership or you are in need of a professional graphics/web designer, I'd be happy to help you out. Maybe even form some sort of team. Keep up the good work.

•••
use of more colors etc
server3.jpg

•••
Redemption said:
VYFX, I just wanted to say that you have some very nice logos. If you ever wanted to form a partnership or you are in need of a professional graphics/web designer, I'd be happy to help you out. Maybe even form some sort of team. Keep up the good work.

You should PM things like this, next time.

•••
Actually, right after I posted this, I sent him a PM because I realized I shouldn't have done it this way. Don't worry about it. ;)

•••
•••
I apologize, we are a little late. We are making a decision now and we will post it by the end of the day.

•••
No problem. I look forward to you decsion.

•••
We had some really great submissions and we took our time deciding as it seemed that everyone here had a different favorite.

We have decided on VYFX's concept #2. Congratulations and thank you everyone for your submissions.

Can you please send me your Paypal address and the PSD's/Images? Is it possible to get it as well on a white background? Please PM me.

Thanks!

•••
Awesome, thanks! Great entries all around and a good contest indeed. PMing you now.

•••
VYFX said:
Awesome, thanks! Great entries all around and a good contest indeed. PMing you now.

Well presented this time, mate. Congratulations.

•••
Transaction complete. Very pleased.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back