Dynadot

REQ-LOGO: ServerOrigin Logo Redesign (30$)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type of Contest : LOGO Design
Prize : $30.00
Company Name: ServerOrigin
Company Website: http://www.serverorigin.com
Contest End Date: 29nd August 2007
Size Requirements : Site Logo Replacement / Printed Media
Color Requirements : I don't really mind, as long as it totally professional and corporate.

General Requirements :
All sort of ideas are welcome. Should be very corporate and professional look though very lively flavor with a technical touch.

Additional Information :
Logo should represented as a brand - which will represent the company and should be 100% unique.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
heres my entry, i hope you like it

logo.gif

•••
Concept one:

67fhw86.png

Fully Vector so no loss of qaulity when resizing.
Feedback appreciated.

Thanks,
Xcore.

Last edited:
•••
Hear is my take in this, Enjoy.

I will be leaving to New York Monday, August 19 until Saturday, please contact my friend -AB- on name pros if I win.
If you truly like my design I can edit it when I get back :)

Last edited:
•••
Hi ecsportal

I will send my entry very soon....

Regards

•••
•••
•••
I think Brian is on the right track here. This is more of what we are looking for is a very corporate feel. The others are very nice but do not really go along with the website at: http://www.serverorigin.com

Still days to go. I really look forward to what is presented.

Thanks for everyones submissions so far!

•••
•••
•••
•••
-removed-

Last edited:
•••
•••
simplyq23 & flyingdutchman: They look great.Both are in the realm of what we are looking for and definitely make the decision tougher :) I will let everyone know on the closing date.

Humdizzy: Both look really nice, although they don't stand out from other logos quite the way we want. We really want someone to be able to point out a difference between our logo and someone else's with a glance. Thanks for the entry!

OpenAreas: I think it looks great and there was probably quite a bit of work that went into that! I really wish it fit more with our site and if it were, we would definitely consider it further. Thanks for the submission!

Last edited:
•••
sosample3bkb1.png

sosample3b1vl4.png

sosample3b2ml4.png

sosamplestriplb0.png

webpagesamplejy6.png

Took into consideration your feedback and redid the entire logo.

Last edited:
•••
here is my try. If you don't like shiny things or anything like that, then i can remove the shininess. Personally, I think it adds more eye candy and is more attractive then jsut the regular flat plain thing, but its up to you :D

I tried using blue instead of green, but it didnt look as good, if you like i could change the green to blue and you can choose.

My original concept was to have a box (server) on one side and make it show as through its going from the box and being transmitted to the word, etc. I was going to add some wires that go from the box to the satellite dish, but i thought that would be too much.

This was created in photoshop, so you'll be able to resize it to any size, and also copy the style and use it on other objects.

i'll continue to work on it as i come up with more ideas.

server.jpg

and on site
serversite.jpg

Edit:
i went ahead and put some blue in it, to give it less of a xmas feel :P
server2.jpg

Last edited:
•••
I really like both of those! Humdizzy that is an excellent come back. Definitely in the top of the runnings.

The Grinch: I really like it but you are missing an I in ServerOrigin

Mango: It looks excellent...

This will definitely be a VERY hard decision!

•••
ecsportal said:
I really like both of those! Humdizzy that is an excellent come back. Definitely in the top of the runnings.

The Grinch: I really like it but you are missing an I in ServerOrigin

Mango: It looks excellent...

This will definitely be a VERY hard decision!

ohh sorry, i'll add it. I kept redoing the text that i must have forgotten letter. I can add it in.

I'll also work on some other details. thanks

•••
Concept 2:

concept2mg9.jpg

Fully vector, print-ready, colors can be changed.

•••
•••
•••
serveroriginsqj3.jpg

serverorigins3eu1.jpg

serverorigins2wi0.jpg

Edit: Heh, there's no s... I can easily remove that. Just... disregard it for now.

Last edited:
•••
hello,

Here is my Design -

servernu7.jpg

Thanks
DreamDesign

•••
Logo Proposition for SERVERORIGIN.COM
serveroriginimg2.png

Last edited:
•••
VYFX, concept 2 is really cool. I love it.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back