Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type of Contest : LOGO Design

Prize : $50.00

Contest End Date & Time : March 7, 2012 11:59pm EST

Size Requirements : VECTOR

Color Requirements :Free range. I would like it to be as minimal color as possible (no more than 3, prefer 2)

General Requirements : I'm looking for a logo to represent my clothing line, EatSleepRage. It is marketed to 18-25 year old college students who like to party.

"Rage" is defined as to party hard.. what many people picture a real college party.

It is targeted to the college kid who likes to party, so the logo must be 'hip' and perhaps a bit crazy but still easy to read and easily recognizable.

Don't want the ".com" to be included in the logo either.

Additional Information : Be creative. I want it to stand out, but don't want it to have a cartonish effect nor a professional looking either. It's for a college genre.

EDIT:
Here are some examples:

http://eatsleeprage.com/other.jpg (If I could just change the word "Race" to "Rage" and not be in copyright infringement, this would be my logo)
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs20/f/2007/243/3/c/Game_Crazy_Full_Logo_by_MarkRantal.jpg (like the text, don't like the flame cartoon)
http://foxinni.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/crazy_delicious_post.jpg (nice flow throughout)

I'm leaning more on not having a cartoon character or the like.[/B]

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
any feedback about my entry ?

thanx
Shery
It just doesn't have much pop to it. Any chance on giving it one last chance? Just try something wild.. have a little fun with it. :)

Thank you!
There are 2 shades of red and black only.
I've straightened the text so you don't have to worry about any TM infringements. :)

eatsleeprage_03.png
Thanks for changing the text. The more I look at it, it just seems like the text blends in/takes a minute to read. Could you add something that makes the text stick out a little more?

•••
•••
Is it possible to have a border around the text itself or will it be weirder because of the spots?

•••
Is it possible to have a border around the text itself or will it be weirder because of the spots?

I'll put a border around the text and let you see what you think. :)
I'll submit it asap!

•••
•••
Nothing says college party like the red cup lol. Feedback Appreciated.

Untitled-2.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

Untitled-3-e1333835511187.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Revision with border and fills. :)

eatsleeprage_07.png

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

eatsleeprage_08.png

•••
wild entry :

wild.jpg

thanx
Shery

•••
•••
Thanks everyone for the entree's. I've been extremely busy lately with school (finals are nearly here). Going to go through the entire list and think about each one. I'll let you all know here in a few days.
Thanks again

•••
Any Updates here? :)

Eric Lyon

•••
•••
•••
As CH has not updated , so i withdrew from the contest .

Thanx
Shery

•••
This contest has now exceeded the allotment of time and is in jeopardy of being closed for abandonment. If declared abandoned a bad business infraction will be issued. Contact attempts have been made via PM to the contest holder with no response. If theres no update here with 48 hours, this thread will be closed for abandonment and we will proceed with disciplinary actions as outlined in the section rules.

Eric lyon

•••
This contest is now closed for abandonment and action has now been taken as outlined in the section rules.

Eric Lyon

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back