IT.COM

discuss Repeat After Me...I Love My Domains!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
This morning I took some time to review my portfolio. I have many domains so I tend to forget all the names I own.

Anyway, now that I'm done, I just have to say...

I LOVE MY DOMAINS!

Feel free to join me in simply posting...I Love My Domains!

Enjoy! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
She loves my di.... she loves my domains

I love my domains

•••
•••
This morning I took some time to review my portfolio. I have many domains so I tend to forget all the names I own.

I LOVE MY DOMAINS!

Great thread Silentptnr.....reminds me a lot of the founder of Donuts who never heard of a new nTLD extension he didn't like/love.

Your post actually inspired a version of LoveDomains.com that for some reason had been dropped after having been continually registered for 15 years:xf.rolleyes:

Any wonder why i luv love domains:xf.wink:

•••
The idea is to drop the names you don't like I want to say I love my domains but like others see portfolio is only rated by the worst domain listed. So If cut down to every name desirable then I can agree I love my names too.

Last edited:
•••
I hate my domain names, I do not want to keep them for long period, the sooner they go from me, the better for me.

•••
I want to love domain ,when that domain have been loved by many people. So I could sell soon on large market.

•••
So much love in this thread... :xf.grin:

I love my domains too - especially when liquidated :xf.smile:

•••
I love none of my domains lol...

I don't think people NOT loving their domains is a problem. I think people tend to love their domains too much - causing them to over value their domains like when a father thinks his daughter can sing really great when she's just kind of OK haha...

The Solution: Domain investing is just that, INVESTING. Don't put your emotions into your business. Think critically and as objectively as possible when it comes to valuing your domains. Otherwise you may end up over pricing them or self sabotaging because you love your domains so much. I don't love any of my domains...I simply see their value...and less value in the ones I'm drop every year. I am not into this for collecting domains like stamps. I'm into domaining for the sales. I'll let go of any of my domains for the right price...but when you LOVE something, you can't put a price on it or the way that you value it is subjective, not objective.

Last edited:
•••
whoa, step back from the domain. Dont want to have to do this to you but:

lmao :ROFL:

i have to admit though some of my domains are harder to let go then others. hmmm

Last edited:
•••
I just met most of my domains. Many of them didn't stick around long enough to build a relationship with me. They seem to preferred other owners and I refuse to hold them against their will...especially when there's money involved.

•••

I LOVE MY DOMAINS!

i had this feeling month ago :xf.smile:

•••
I love none of my domains lol...

I don't think people NOT loving their domains is a problem. I think people tend to love their domains too much - causing them to over value their domains like when a father thinks his daughter can sing really great when she's just kind of OK haha...

The Solution: Domain investing is just that, INVESTING. Don't put your emotions into your business. Think critically and as objectively as possible when it comes to valuing your domains. Otherwise you may end up over pricing them or self sabotaging because you love your domains so much. I don't love any of my domains...I simply see their value...and less value in the ones I'm drop every year. I am not into this for collecting domains like stamps. I'm into domaining for the sales. I'll let go of any of my domains for the right price...but when you LOVE something, you can't put a price on it or the way that you value it is subjective, not objective.
lol

•••
I love (some) of my Domains :)

But would easily Dump them for cash !

•••
•••
•••
Decision day is the Judgement Day.

•••
i actually wasn't feeling good about some of my registrations the other day looking at my portfolio
so i deleted alot that i would not have had "renewal costs"
i pondered the move because with time left on some what if ..
oh wells
today now i look at my list of what i have left and i love my domains
clean and sharp focus tomorrows domaining and about myself

-have a special day

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Clever idea for a thread, @Silentptnr

I do love most of my domains :xf.smile: (and a few regrets :xf.frown:). And I think that is good, because I can't quite see anyone effectively selling a domain name they don't love.

That said, I think it is important to realize that we probably love our domains more than most others. It is natural, we found or created them, did the research, let the idea of them age in our mind, saw the possibilities, etc. One of the hardest things re analysis and valuation of your own portfolio is to fully comprehend this fact. You will like them, and think they are more valuable, than most others will.

Finally, I think one of the most important aspects of the idea of "love your domain" is if at acquisition you have any hesitation, "yeah the metrics look good but I don't really love it", odds are, your hesitation has a germ of truth, and you should not acquire it, and keep searching for a name with good prospects, metrics and you love it.

Have a great day everyone.

Bob

Last edited:
•••
First tme ,I search it on one of registrar, I don't know why I feel love it , because I know its still single , then I know, its also loved right buyer , so I offer them to purchase immediately before its go forever

•••
I love my domains..

I would love to own more...

•••
If you hate any of your domain . Don't worry I'm here to shower love to the domain as long as you can push it to me. I will gladly take care of it for you 😉😉(y)(y):inpain::wacky::wacky:

•••
If you hate any of your domain . Don't worry I'm here to shower love to the domain as long as you can push it to me. I will gladly take care of it for you 😉😉(y)(y):inpain::wacky::wacky:
:)

•••
Initially was in love Hand Registering assuming none has taken
but when I looked back I even loved more cuz I know those are worthless domain😂

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back