Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Renew or drop?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

B33R

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
70
I see other people asking this so I thought I'd give it a try! ;)

ThatBandSucks.com
ThatBandBlows.com

Both expire in a few weeks. So... renew or drop?
Thanks :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
drop :imho:
 
0
•••
drop
 
0
•••
having been in the music biz for eeons---I'd say---"drop"
 
0
•••
drop
 
0
•••
Drop - I can't see a lot of potential in those names.
 
0
•••
Drop :)

.
 
0
•••
unless you have a good plan for development and expect to go through with it, drop it like its hot.
 
0
•••
$0.00 - < NP$'s, IMHO. :blink:

Best of Luck.
-Jeff :santa:
 
0
•••
Put them on a $NP auction and get a few bucks out of them, otherwise drop.
 
0
•••
domainer50 said:
Put them on a $NP auction and get a few bucks out of them, otherwise drop.

i agree, you might as well try to auction them off starting at like $1 each with no reserve since getting $1 is better then just letting it drop.
 
0
•••
nrmillions said:
i agree, you might as well try to auction them off starting at like $1 each with no reserve since getting $1 is better then just letting it drop.

I was stupid enough not to do that with abotu 9 names of mine. I just delted them from my godaddy account. Stupid :alien:
 
0
•••
DROP or give them away to a NPs member. I first saw "Gene" do this and thought it was very cool to do....


Happy Holidays
namenut
 
0
•••
drop
 
0
•••
drop,use your money to register another domain.
 
0
•••
err............................................................................drop!
 
0
•••
Drop, there's not really much point in either of them ;)
 
0
•••
Ummm Guess?? :D
 
0
•••
Either drop or make a site about the worst bands and let people vote on it. Like American Idol on TV does at the beginning- they get better ratings then then during the rest of the show(I think). If you do the site I would keep ThatBandSucks.com and drop the other.
 
1
•••
namenut said:
DROP or give them away to a NPs member. I first saw "Gene" do this and thought it was very cool to do....


Happy Holidays
namenut

Yeah. many is interested in getting free domains.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back