Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

"Localera" renew or drop?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

winst

Established Member
Impact
752
I have both .com and .net but it is expiring. Should I renew or let it drop?

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
If I owned these, I'd:
Renew if you plan to develop.
Drop if you don't.

It's the sort of name I can only see selling if it had some relevant website behind it...
 
0
•••
Is this meant to be like Local Era? Or is it a word in a foreign language? As I was typing this up I realized the Local Era part :P Anyways, if you aren't going to develop anything, I would say let it drop or sell it for a couple of NP$ or something quickly.
 
0
•••
I did register it as "Local Era" at the time. However, since I register the name, I have bought better names and I have limited time and budget. So I'm going to let it drop.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back