Domain Empire

Remove REGISTRAR-LOCK?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I want to transfer some domain names from iRegistrations to GoDaddy but they are marked with a "Status: REGISTRAR-LOCK". At my account at iRegistrations I can't find any place to remove this. What do I do?

I am registered as the "Registrant Contact", "Administrative Contact", "Technical Contact" and "Billing Contact" with my email address for the domain. I hope that will help me when trying to remove the Registrar-Lock/transfer the domain?

Anyone know how to remove the registrar-lock without going through iRegistrations or any other tip how to transfer the domains to GoDaddy?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you can't find the unlock button,I think you should sent a mail to iReg and let them do that for you.

•••
maybe only email, telephone or fax will help you.

Good luck!

•••
The only way you can lock or unlock a domain at iregistrations is by contacting them directly.. I just had to do this today to lock a domain.. they answered and completed the lock within a few hours (by the time I got home from work)...

marcuss said:
I want to transfer some domain names from iRegistrations to GoDaddy but they are marked with a "Status: REGISTRAR-LOCK". At my account at iRegistrations I can't find any place to remove this. What do I do?

I am registered as the "Registrant Contact", "Administrative Contact", "Technical Contact" and "Billing Contact" with my email address for the domain. I hope that will help me when trying to remove the Registrar-Lock/transfer the domain?

Anyone know how to remove the registrar-lock without going through iRegistrations or any other tip how to transfer the domains to GoDaddy?

•••
when new transfer policy comes into being, lock/unlock become more important than before, I think it will be better to control it by yourself.

•••
I think they are enom reseller, maybe contact enom might be better move.

•••
zdscn said:
when new transfer policy comes into being, lock/unlock become more important than before, I think it will be better to control it by yourself.

Good point. I wonder if that's included in the new policy -- making locking/unlocking an easily-accessible feature for users...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back