NameSilo

Rejected on Brandable Marketplace - Get the Community Opinion

Labeled as discuss in Domain Selling and Domain Sales, started by GoodKindName, Nov 6, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. GoodKindName

GoodKindName Upgraded Member Gold Account

This is a debatable topic and it has been discussed many times here on NP. There is certainly truth to what you say but it doesn't apply to all names. This thread is not for that though. It's for posting rejected names and getting some feedback on them. Please, feel free to start a thread where we can discuss the usefulness of brandable marketplaces, I'm sure it will be an interesting thing to discuss :)

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. LUP

LUP Top Contributor VIP

AnyShows in king Rejected on Alter.com
    but Published on SquadHelp.com for $4299

3. GoodKindName

GoodKindName Upgraded Member Gold Account

Congrats!
    So this name doesn't really fit this thread since it was approved :)

I don't think we can explain why Alter rejected it, probably just a matter of taste. I personally like the singular version more but it would be 10K+ name I believe, so your version can be a viable alternative. Even though to me it sounds slightly odd, I think it works.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2020
  4. lock

lock DomainUsed.com VIP

I started focusing again on brand names only a couple of years ago and haven't submitted to brand sites. Since brands require work to find a buyer and if happy with pricing would only think chances are much higher using established brand market places. Posting rejected names isn't end of world and doesn't deflate a name that some might find worthy each marketplace has it's criteria which might be more text book rather than what may trend. My oldest brands are 22 years old eg wolfwhistle but some are only few years old. eg searchrz.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2020

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice