Dynadot

opinion Reinvesting through aftermarket

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

lambo.com

Top Member
Impact
With proceeds from recent sales, I was pleased to be able to enter the market more aggressively and so far I have a ~$19k or so spend on 4 domains.

Shorter domains that give me a positive feeling are what I like right now and I'm ok going full collector on domain assets that feel like a fusion or nexus of "collectible land art"

so far..
nyip
kton
computability

(all in com)

the fourth is transfer pending currently

Reinvesting in domains with profits is one of the best things and is potentially an exponential function if your decisions are super sharp. I hope to go from strength to strength and do my part to promote the aftermarket & big sales of quality domains to those who know little to nothing of our industry (and if anything, may have unwarranted scathing bias!)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Most domain investors focus on available hand regs and expiring domains but the best domains are actually in the hands of other investors. Occasionally they look for liquidity and will offer deals on certain domains usually at Namejet or in forums but also via reduced pricing on the landing page or at marketplaces.

•••
Added a few 6N .com, no 4's or 0's at around reg.

These only have use going forward and ultimately, more value as far as I'm concerned.

Plus, China says these names are worth the 10yr reg equivalent, of long term commitment.

I have a crazy thread from when I got into domaining, where I was offered a 4N, with 888 in it, for $1500!

•••
Also at the low end, I held onto LLNN .com

And I like where the last number is 0

I think these have gone up since I was buying them next to nothing a couple yrs back

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back