Registrars and Crypto

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

labrocca

Top Member
Impact
555
I know Namecheap accepts crypto for domain registration. Epik used to but no longer does.

What other credible registrars accept crypto for payment?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Dynadot and porkbun accept crypto, haven't tried it but it's stated in their payment methods page.
 
0
•••
Yeah, I'll check Dynadot, have an old account there.

I also see NameSilo is part of NP, I contacted them as well. Seems like good options and pricing as long as security matches.
 
1
•••
Spaceship, Porkbun, Namesilo
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back