Dynadot

Brand name testing for EventBrite alternative

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

What brand name do you prefer for an online event booking brand?

Rob Monster

Founder of EpikTop Member
Epik Founder
Impact
Epik has been incubating an alternative to EventBrite at the request of an Epik client who was booted by EventBrite and for which they found EventBrite's 10% commissions to be too high as well as wanted the ability to accept crypto as payment method. We are now finalizing the brand name and would like to invite some domain industry input on name selection.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nothing I like...
But
Eventized is my choice..

•••
Nothing spectacular but I picked Full Venue because it has a positive feeling.

•••
I go with Eventsangel and fullvenue. Likes the sound of it.

•••
I like EventBlitz. Blitz is a common word used in the entertainment field.

•••
none of them.

there are better names freely available...

EventKicker
Eventovo
EventEva
Eventonaut
EventLoving
EventPunch

•••
Frankly speaking, I didn't like any name from the list as a brand however I have voted for EventBlitz.com as there is no None option

Thanks,
Sumeeth

•••
Rob, EventBlitz.com is what I would go with from among the (mostly poor) choices available.

Also, if I may suggest one of my relevant names:
EventKraft.com

•••
•••
I think fullvenue sounds great for event organizers to rent space for their event.

I think fullvenue also sounds great for a ticket scalping site where people can sell their tickets at inflated prices because the event is sold out.

I don't think fullvenue sounds good for a site for consumers to go to buy tickets because it implies that the event is full, so no tickets would be available. 😀

•••
FullVenue is phonetically powerful, easily passes the radio test, has a very smooth word flow, and very positive imagery. It's ideal for what you want because on the event organiser side it implies that using it will help fill their venue .. While on the event participant side it implies successful events at a "Full Venue" with lots of people.

Also, by not including the words "Ticket(s)" or "Event(s)", you also leave the brand open to future expansion into complementary services like reservations and/or table management in restaurants, supper clubs and nightclubs, where "tickets" might not necessarily be involved, nor where it would be for any special "event" (but they all take place at a "venue").

If you really want to include "Ticket", I still have TixStore (//com) .. and with "Event" , I think EventCasa already in the list above has a nice ring to it.

I think FullVenue sounds great for event organizers to rent space for their event.

I think FullVenue also sounds great for a ticket scalping site where people can sell their tickets at inflated prices because the event is sold out.

I don't think FullVenue sounds good for a site for consumers to go to buy tickets because it implies that the event is full, so no tickets would be available. 😀

You wrote the above just as I was replying. I agree on the organiser side. But I disagree on the client side, as I think FullVenue makes it look like it's a happening/popular event/club/resto/venue. Although from what you're saying I suppose the extra benefit is that it could subconsciously make clients rush to get their tickets quicker than usual! lol

Last edited:
•••
FullVenue is phonetically powerful, easily passes the radio test, has a very smooth word flow, and very positive imagery. It's ideal for what you want because on the event organiser side it implies that using it will help fill their venue .. While on the event participant side it implies successful events at a "Full Venue" with lots of people.

Also, by not including the words "Ticket(s)" or "Event(s)", you also leave the brand open to future expansion into complementary services like reservations and/or table management in restaurants, supper clubs and nightclubs, where "tickets" might not necessarily be involved, nor where it would be for any special "event" (but they all take place at a "venue").

If you really want to include "Ticket", I still have TixStore (//com) .. and with "Event" , I think EventCasa already in the list above has a nice ring to it.

You wrote the above just as I was replying. I agree on the organiser side. But I disagree on the client side, as I think FullVenue makes it look like it's a happening/popular event/club/resto/venue. Although from what you're saying I suppose the extra benefit is that it could subconsciously make clients rush to get their tickets quicker than usual! lol
I agree FullVenue is a positive term for a ticketing platform. Clients will consider it a happening event and react positively to it

Last edited:
•••
No name that I could love on first sight, so I voted for three names: FullVenue, Eventized and Tictronic.
I also believe that if you want to compete with EventBrite your brand should be unique and not include the word event though it is the strongest key.

•••
I did not see any thing I liked, however, choosing from what is available,
EventsAngel.com. EventCasa is not bad also as I think it means even house with casa being house in Spanish. Full Venue is not suitable in this case

•••
Respectfully as many smart people have said above, none really stand out as a strong brand. I would invest more time, or budget into a better domain for a project with big shoes to fill.

•••
Had it been "Eventized" is "eventize", it would have been the better of the lot. None is the best.

•••
•••
FullAvenue or FullVenue sounds same..

•••
Last edited:
•••
I selected FullVenue and EventBlitz from the above choices. I didn't much like any of the others. My feelings about these 2 were expressed by others already. I think you should definitely try @frank-germany's suggestion of using leandomainsearch.com before finally making a decision. You might get a bewildering amount of choices. But some of them will be perfect for branding any website. They definitely will broaden your options. IMHO.

•••
Liked some but didn't love any but I had to choose one so I did.

•••
•••
Some decent entries...and a couple are really good (only one has negative connotations to someone seeking a ticket).

It helps us all get the creative juices flowing to participate in/watch a contest like this. Please keep them coming!

•••
Fullvenue is the best to me

Because I tried pronouncing all the names
And only fullvenue was pronunced without stress

•••
Some established online event/ticket booking company names and their titles are

EventBrite - Discover great events or create your own & sell tickets
EventZIlla - Complete online event registration & management
EventMobi - Event app & registration for events, conferences & meetings
EventBee - Online registration - Event ticketing, venue seating with Eventbee

All of these name has connection to word "Event".

FullVenue is a nice name but it sounds like a service for booking large venues for birthday party / office party / family get together. It doesn't suite for an online event booking site where people can find and book their favorite local event. EventVenue / TicketVenue would have been great.

•••
Back