Domain Empire

RegFly DropFly (DisasterFly)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Do not use RegisterFly's Drop Fly service.

I signed up and was then told by their *wonderful* live support chat that the service checked every HOUR to register it for you.

When I told him that seemed slow he told me he wasn't sure and rambled on a bit before advising me to use the Ticket System.

In the end I lost the name and $15.99.

Thanks RegFly!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
thanks for the tip. I guess thats it for RegFly.... btw you should send them email spam as payback

•••
man that sux.
no refund?

•••
zatch said:
Do not use RegisterFly's Drop Fly service.

I signed up and was then told by their *wonderful* live support chat that the service checked every HOUR to register it for you.

When I told him that seemed slow he told me he wasn't sure and rambled on a bit before advising me to use the Ticket System.

In the end I lost the name and $15.99.

Thanks RegFly!

No differnet really than expirefish that's been out for a while. If ANYONE else wants the name, you are better off with a drop service that checks within milliseconds of the drop instead of an hour. The hour may be okay for beating a hand pickup a few days after drop, but if popular it's useless.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back