news Refer-a-Friend program is retiring soon - GoDaddy

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ramkumaritrvs

Happiest man in the worldTop Member
Impact
Dear Pros,

Just received email from Godaddy:

We're retiring the Refer-a-Friend program.

Thank you for participating in the GoDaddy Refer-a-Friend program over the past couple years, RAM. We've decided to let the program retire to make room for new promotions and projects. We hope you'll continue to recommend GoDaddy to your friends, family and fellow small business owners.

The Refer-a-Friend program will officially retire on September 10, 2015. After that date, the Refer-a-Friend section of your account will no longer be available, credits won't be earned for orders using your referral code, and the discount associated with your referral code will expire. Any credits you've already earned will stay in your shopper account for 2 years from the date they were issued.

Recently there is lot of Big changes in Godaddy. Is this new revolution step or stop lose program?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
that's the "wow" code program. I didn't get any referral credits from it, but having a 35% off code memorized was really convenient.

several months ago, I noticed the refer-a-friend tab was missing from my control panel. I called them, and they put it back. at the time, I wondered if they removed it to see if anyone noticed.

the credits part could be a small accounting and coding burden to maintain. I can see getting rid of that. but I hope they keep the wow discounts alive.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back