NameSilo

question Recommend me some points

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

M Usman

Established Member
Impact
Hi namepros
I am new in this domaning industry, but learn few things in it.
I want to buy the domain name, but i am little confused about the names that i have decided.

What are the most important factors you guys recommend while registering a solid domain name, that brings a great ROI.

PS: English is not my native language

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Short, easy to remember
There are corresponding terminals

•••
What if I registered a domain that sounds like another dictionary word like:
Krack.com
Is it worth buying it?

•••
•••
It is harder in a second language. The more familiar with the language you are, the better your domain choices will be.

Sorry but I dont write long epik manifestos.... but I took some time to think about what I believe will really help you get better results. HTH.

•••
I would say the most important are:
  • would the name benefit a business or organization?
  • is the name properly worded? (ie the correct way to express it)
  • of available options, is the name the best?
There are many other things, the the points in this article on registration of names has a longer checklist. Most apply equally to hand registration, closeouts, auctions or other ways to acquire names.

You may also find this article on free research tools, and why each factor is relevant, helpful. For example, it shows you how to find what names would be in competition with your name, what similar names have sold in the past, and how many businesses and organizations use a term in their name.

I would urge you to start slow, and only register or acquire after careful consideration, and fully realize that most domain names will not sell until after held a long time, if at all.

One approach is to try a very small set, and wait until you have sold one, or at least have a good offer on one, before growing your portfolio. And as several of us say, only invest what you can afford to potentially lose.

Best wishes in domain investing.

Bob

•••
I would say the most important are:
  • would the name benefit a business or organization?
  • is the name properly worded? (ie the correct way to express it)
  • of available options, is the name the best?
There are many other things, the the points in this article on registration of names has a longer checklist. Most apply equally to hand registration, closeouts, auctions or other ways to acquire names.

You may also find this article on free research tools, and why each factor is relevant, helpful. For example, it shows you how to find what names would be in competition with your name, what similar names have sold in the past, and how many businesses and organizations use a term in their name.

I would urge you to start slow, and only register or acquire after careful consideration, and fully realize that most domain names will not sell until after held a long time, if at all.

One approach is to try a very small set, and wait until you have sold one, or at least have a good offer on one, before growing your portfolio. And as several of us say, only invest what you can afford to potentially lose.

Best wishes in domain investing.

Bob
Thank you sir ♥️

•••
Krack is good.
Konnect is good.

Qonekkt is bad.
Helthquarre is bad.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back