purchases Recent past domain acquisitions

NameSilo
Watch

AbdulBasit.com

DomainsWeb.comTop Member
AbdulBasit.com
Impact
Hello everyone,

My last acquisition post was published in May 2018 and it was surprising to see how quickly time flies. So let’s share some of the recent past acquisitions in the last few months.

I think the only hand registered domain of 2018 I purchased was Imagina.co.uk – Sometimes fellow domainers ask how much I focus on hand reg names, so here is the answer 😉

EJH.com – This is my second 3L .com purchase after GRO.com and this is very special acquisition. I know they’re random letters but the special thing is the story behind this acquisition. I actually acquired this domain from a fellow domain investor Insha Zahid @NetworkPearl. He’s currently living in Pakistan and as many of you know that I’ve shifted last year from Pakistan to Malaysia. We discussed and negotiated for this domain and eventually agreed upon certain price.

Insha transferred the domain to me first before the funds were transferred to his bank account. The best thing was that he trusted in me and transferred the domain for which I wanted to mention his name and the detail of this transaction publicly. He’s great guy to deal with and everything went super smooth. I would love to do more business with him in future.

ZADS.com, TTAG.com, GSIH.com, PSLX.com, XCLR.com, PIDR.com, TCLH.com, MSTK.com – I wonder if there is any acquisition post I shared without the 4L .com domains. LOL

BinaryForex.com, BinaryTrader.com – They’re very clear to understand so nothing much to explain but wanted to share anyway.

TheNight.com, ThePodium.com, TheCutting.com, TheCaption.com, TheReed.com – I’m always inclined towards buying “The” keyword domains and they do pretty well. I see them as great brands if you pick with the right keywords. One of the above domain acquisition took almost a year.

CrowdSourced.com, CrowdFunded.com – Crowd is hot keyword and so are these two acquisitions. I really like these 2 domains which perfect fits with “crowd” keyword.

Logixs.com – Such highly brandable domain can be used in many niches.

BlueSolutions.com – “Blue” keyword is always in demand and so is “solutions”. Both together can always make a great brand.

InCity.com – I love to buy such highly brandable domains which can be used for let’s say logistics, properties, residences, news journal, media, travel, etc.

MedicalInnovation.com – Top domain related to medical innovation, medical advancement, journal, etc.

SeedTech.com – A great tech related domain which can be widely used in many different sectors especially technology related.

Earlscourt.com – I admit of not a big fan of geo domains but sometimes I can’t leave a good opportunity coming my way.

PrimeShine.com – Realestate, car wash, laundry, flooring, etc.

UniPet.com – Top brandable domain for pet industry.

Customs.CO, Simplex.CO, HCE.CO – Not many .CO acquisitions mainly because the purchase and carrying cost got lot higher than in past. Because .CO registry labelled many domains as premium and priced it higher so backordering price as well as carrying cost each year is now higher.

Legro.com, CityStories.com, TrinityVision.com, WhiteHope.com, Discordian.com – Some more brandable domains which I won’t add commentary to it and leave up to my readers to give their feedback if any.

Many of those domain acquisitions were private and I heavily use DotDB service for buying domains as it helps in understanding how many potential endusers already exists. So make sure you’re using DotDB and their PRO plan is recommended for which you can get 7 days trial in case you’re not sure if it’s worth it or not.

Feel free to share your recent acquisitions and/or give your feedback on the domain acquisitions.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for sharing.

I assume the acquisition price for EJH can't be disclosed, right?

That aside, I really like SeedTech, InCity, and BlueSolutions.

Cheers!

•••
Thanks for sharing! Amazing buys. I love InCity, TheNight, Zads, SeedTech, CrowdSourced, CrowdFunded, BlueSolutions, and MedicalInnovation 😍

Last edited:
•••
Some great brands on your acquisition list. Thanks for sharing once again Abdulbasit

•••
Havent lost your touch during these times

Thanks for sharing!

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Great acquisition and superb domains you've got......thanks for sharing Abdul.

•••
Thank for sharing great inventory @AbdulBasit.com . That's way you always make a great sales, cause you only acquire valuble domain...

•••
Great names, thanks for sharing. Interesting to know your budget strategy - how you decide monthly amount to spend on acquisitions?

•••
Nice list, thanks for sharing. I like The Podium, keynotes.com at dynadot expired right now, wonder what it will bring. I haven't bought much in the past year or two as my job takes up a lot of time and i like digging through expired. I looked at the expiring lists last night and backordered a bunch hoping there wont be much competition in the near future. won misuto.com today, recently bought AllFactors.com LandH.com SevensWild.com FleetLaunch.com
VulgarShirts.com and Puppiez.com are buybacks
efl.co(already pending sale) bought my first couple ntlds Main.Care Family.Dental Vaping.world

Last edited:
•••
Great list, and thanks for sharing @AbdulBasit.com

So many great ones, but I think my favourite is BlueSolutions .

Even though not usually a fan much of The names, I really like ThePodium and TheNight especially.

Simplex seems kind of name that sells in .co.

I love the simplicity and versatile nature of InCity.

Congrats on all.

Bob

•••
Thanks for sharing.

I assume the acquisition price for EJH can't be disclosed, right?

That aside, I really like SeedTech, InCity, and BlueSolutions.

Cheers!

Your guess is right. Sorry but usually I don't like to disclose the purchase. But I promise to share when I'll sell the domain.

Thanks for giving feedback of what you liked the most :)

•••
Thanks for sharing! Amazing buys. I love InCity, TheNight, Zads, SeedTech, CrowdSourced, CrowdFunded, BlueSolutions, and MedicalInnovation 😍

Thank you!
Your choice is quite similar to mine. I would have chosen almost the same! :xf.laugh:

•••
Thank for sharing great inventory @AbdulBasit.com . That's way you always make a great sales, cause you only acquire valuble domain...

Thank you my friend.

I try to share some of the great purchases in recent time. But I do make mistakes by buying not so good one's and drop in 1-2 years time. But as the experience growing, the % of mistakes are going down all the time which I find it very good for myself. Just trying to learn from every mistake I do and take better decision next time.

Best wishes!

•••
Great names, thanks for sharing. Interesting to know your budget strategy - how you decide monthly amount to spend on acquisitions?

Thank you!

Now that's a good question!

For almost a last decade, I've been investing all my money back into domain acquisitions and take small chunk for my personal expenses. I've rarely taken break and always been consistent doing all this. I'll change my working style in a year or two.

In short, there is no fixed amount and it solely depends on how much sales are happening in that given time period. The more sales, the more I invest back into domains excluding personal expenses.

•••
Nice list, thanks for sharing. I like The Podium, keynotes.com at dynadot expired right now, wonder what it will bring. I haven't bought much in the past year or two as my job takes up a lot of time and i like digging through expired. I looked at the expiring lists last night and backordered a bunch hoping there wont be much competition in the near future. won misuto.com today, recently bought AllFactors.com LandH.com SevensWild.com FleetLaunch.com
VulgarShirts.com and Puppiez.com are buybacks
efl.co(already pending sale) bought my first couple ntlds Main.Care Family.Dental Vaping.world

Thanks for your feedback :)

There are chances of keynotes getting renewed.

I like LandH the best from your acquisitions.

Good luck!

•••
Great list, and thanks for sharing @AbdulBasit.com

So many great ones, but I think my favourite is BlueSolutions .

Even though not usually a fan much of The names, I really like ThePodium and TheNight especially.

Simplex seems kind of name that sells in .co.

I love the simplicity and versatile nature of InCity.

Congrats on all.

Bob

Thank you Bob for your feedback which is much appreciated :)

I suggest you to focus on "the" keyword domains as they do pretty well.

Yes, I love to invest in domains which are more versatile in nature like the one you mentioned InCity. But these days they're hard to acquire as the prices have skyrocketed.

Stay safe and best wishes!

•••
How do i reach you to outbound some of my good domains?

•••
How do i reach you to outbound some of my good domains?

Can PM me but please keep in mind that I don't offer brokerage service.
Thanks!

•••
Can PM me but please keep in mind that I don't offer brokerage service.
Thanks!
Ok, Me will offer you just for sale. The domains will be from me & my friend who share domains together.

thanks

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Awesome 👍 Crowdsourced.com is my fave.

•••
Thanks for the report! How do you usually start searching for a domain to buy? Do you check what is trending and see if any domain is available?

•••
Wow...
Me : gasping in amazement.
Thanks for sharing.
20200325_131706.jpg

•••
Thanks for the report! How do you usually start searching for a domain to buy? Do you check what is trending and see if any domain is available?

News, Trends, ExpiredDomains, Forums, Google, etc. Have to contact hundreds of domain owners to strike a single successful deal. It's very painful to do private acquisition but the results are fruitful. The most frustrating part in the entire process is that most domain owners don't bother responding to the email and I suppose of giving them good starting offer.

•••
Back