Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Received offer through Afternic

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

DNBro

VIP Member
Impact
104
Looking forward some support.

I had contacted a buyer recently through mail and he made offer through Afternic for min offer amount.

Do I need to accept offer or need to make a counter offer or send the domain to auction.

What will remain better business practice?

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
a counter offer. Sending to auction can make the buyer run away
 
0
•••
Depends on the reason for setting a certain amount as a minimum.
Tell him that if he doesn't want to accept specific amount as a counter, you will send it to the auction at the minimum pricing that he bid on.
It's really up to you.
Nonetheless, you should talk to him.

I was bidding minimum (mid xxx) on afternic domain, but the seller didn't even bother to reply or counter. I would've went up to mid x,xxx, but I would never bid on his names again.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Is your buyer from a rich multi-international company ? , and is he really desperate for the name ? Are you not happy with the price offered ?

If yes, perhaps you might wanna make a counter offer.
 
0
•••
I would always say counter offer. Make him pay for what he wants.
 
0
•••
Thanks for your support,

I had sent a mail to buyer mentioning about the counter offer amount, whether he is ready to pay that amount I will close the deal other wise send domain in to auction :hehe: .
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back