Rec'd a $400 offer!

NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Wanda

Credit Card Service ProVIP Member
Impact
88
email marketing to direct endusers.. seems to be paying off for me.. at least in the case of:

InkKit.com

I sent out about 30 emails late last nite offering the name for sale.. inviting them to make a fair reasonable offer. I have rec'd two replies.. one offering outright $400 and the other inquiring where the bids are now..

I'm pretty jazzed about the $400 offer & I believe I'll accept!:bingo:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Congratulations Wanda - well done!!
 
0
•••
Nice offer Wanda, congrats to you :)

Mike
 
0
•••
Congrats, that's a great offer. I wouldn't accept it immediately though, see if the other person is interested in bidding higher.
 
0
•••
Originally posted by DuffMan
Congrats, that's a great offer. I wouldn't accept it immediately though, see if the other person is interested in bidding higher.
Your advice is right on! I replied to the inquiry about how high the bidding is.. and we'll see if he counter offers. Haven't yet replied to the $400 offer as of yet.. Will keep ya-all posted.

Thanks for the warm wishes folks..
 
0
•••
Well done, Wanda! :tu:
Keep up the great work with those integral End user's.

:$:

PS. I'm hoping to close on one this week, as well. :)
B-)
 
0
•••
nice one Wanda
, do you sell names for others!!!! ;)
 
0
•••
Originally posted by unclewilco
nice one Wanda
, do you sell names for others!!!! ;)
thanks wilco..

I "might" be willing to market your "top names" for you.. please pm your top names & my commission rate for names sold..

Wanda
 
0
•••
0
•••
congrats wanda :)
 
0
•••
Congratulations Wanda! $400 is a fair price for buyer and seller. :tu:
 
0
•••
Congrats Wanda! and TX for the "motivation boost". An "overnight" success. Excellent!:kickass:
 
0
•••
Wow nice Wanda!! Good to hear! If I were you, I would accept it without delay!
 
0
•••
Did you buy the email addresses?

How do you send email to them without being called "spammer".

I plan to send email directly to the end users but afraid being called "spammer".

You don't need to be specific (your trade secret!).

Thanks,

John
 
0
•••
Originally posted by johnn
Did you buy the email addresses?

How do you send email to them without being called "spammer".

I plan to send email directly to the end users but afraid being called "spammer".

You don't need to be specific (your trade secret!).

Thanks,

John
No secret Johnn.. I simply use google to search for the industry I'm targeting.. I then contact these sites through their "contact" link etc.. with an courtesy email of the name that's fitting to their industry which is for sale.

Rarely.. do I get a reply in regards to negative "spam" and when and if i do.. i just brush the dust off.. and move on..

:bingo:
 
0
•••
Thanks,
 
0
•••
Congrats! And thanks for the tip on contacting prospective buyers :)
 
0
•••
very nice offer you have there.. I'd take it! :kickass:
 
0
•••
Wanda,

I follow your example and sent out some email last night to some prospects (I have a three-letter .com domain).

What I got in my email this morning from my inbox:

"How much do you want for your domain"

Will keep your guys posted!

John,
 
0
•••
Originally posted by johnn
Wanda,

I follow your example and sent out some email last night to some prospects (I have a three-letter .com domain).

What I got in my email this morning from my inbox:

"How much do you want for your domain"

Will keep your guys posted!

John,
Congrats!:D It does work sometimes.. to put effort into email marketing directly to end users.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back