Domain Empire

Reasons to lose .Be domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
i have 150 domains at nucleus, all was perfect but after 5 days of regitered my domains i recieved a nucleus email.

nucleus delete my account and lost all my be domains, :(

now all my ex nucleus domains are in quarentine until 20 december.

i think that each registrant has its own rules.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't seem to have that problem, but I only have 1 domain with Nucleus. Maybe you aren't supposed to get 150 domains? 150 domains costs money, you know, it will make Nucleus bankrupt.

•••
You cannot register more than 10 free .be domains. Even is u register it with different email address and if the registrar finds it they have the right to delete ur account. You can see this in the Terms and conditions of .be domains.

•••
i know that buddy, so i will do a requestion:

ways to lose a .be domain?
more than 5or 10 domains( depends of registrant) is one
cybersquating ( simple definition needed)
differents accounts(differents emails) same person
any other?

•••
The registrar can end up paying the full registration fee if they are allowing people to warehouse domains. We will see more cases of registrars voiding registrations due to registering too many per registrant

•••
not all registrars have that restriction. do they?

tajimd said:
You cannot register more than 10 free .be domains. Even is u register it with different email address and if the registrar finds it they have the right to delete ur account. You can see this in the Terms and conditions of .be domains.

•••
hmmh... 150 domains in one account!
Sorry hearing this but next time try creating multiple account and register from each one 5-10 .be domain names(that's what I did)

•••
If you go stupid then you are bound to get caught

•••
for example
person name x
he has 10 emails accounts with his own name, im talking about email acount registration form.

so this person can register 10 .be domains per email account.
but i supose that per nucleus account he had to put differents names into nucleus registration form.

because is he put same name at nucleus with each different email account , is the same to have lot of be domains per one email acount
right?

•••
I'm sure registrars have a way of checking multiple accounts, so even if you register domains with multiple accounts, you will get caught.

I guess the best thing to do is to not get hundreds of these free .be domains since it will be impossible to develop them all anyway. ;)

•••
I still got all of mine, around 150, but then again they are not regged at nuc.

•••
Why would you need 150 .be domains? But still It says only have 10 free .be domains, so its your fault. Try reging at another registar next time but even then you never know.

•••
I will not purchase even the most premium .be domains for even 1 NP$ apiece. I cant understand what prompts people to get 150 !!!! That is the height of greed, in my opinion.

•••
I have registered 10 at EuroDNS, 5 at Nucleus and 2 at Namebay - will use Namebay more later. No problems with EDNS and Namebay, while I keep my Nulceus domains right with them. Dont want to loose them

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
I registered 12 n they cancellled mine 2 :( i wasnt even hosting anything on them yet :

•••
unknowngiver said:
I registered 12 n they cancellled mine 2 :( i wasnt even hosting anything on them yet :

So, they just allow maximum of 10. Good.

•••
i recieved an email from namebay:
namebay asked me about my domains and why i have all my domains and the purpose of having those domains.

i answered yesterday and looks like no problem ;)
may be this time i wont have problems

nucleus suspended my account and i lost my 150 be domains.
i know too many domains you dont have to say that anymore!

ihave a question:
what is this little white star at leftside, below my 3 green squares?
thanks in advance

•••
•••
Regfly cancelled some account also. Seems some folks tried to reg up to 300 .be's....

That is cybersquatin.
RickyG

•••
RickyG said:
That is cybersquatin.

I'm just curios to know how you define cybersquatting? Do you think regging several domains makes you a cybersquatter?

In my world cybersquatting is regging a domain name similar to a trademarked name. Regging yahooo.be is cybersquatting. Regging flk.be or dxs.be ain't cybersquatting!

•••
getting 300 domains for free and no plans but to park or try to sell is in my eyes squating on the names. Do you think the 300 they got was for personal use?
If you got the 300 and them developed each....all the power to you.

I also agree with you definition.

My opinion,
RickyG

•••
What I don't understand is- if the "TOS" clearly states max of 10 domains, why would you go and reg more than the allowed 10? How on earth can one person develop 300 Domains into websites in one year!? I've tried and only was able to completely and successfully develop 20. And believe me that was really hard! So if your claiming 150 domains because there free and have no intention on "using" them, why reg them? How much do you really think you can resell a free ccTLD for...come on now its .be....keyword strong or not .BE will never go mainstream in the US...

And for all you idiots making us look like criminals STOP!!! There are unlimited earnings potential on the net stop looking for free money because it does not exist! A little bit of creativity and elbow grease and you will be better off!

Good Luck

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back