IT.COM

showcase .Realty Showcase & Discussion

NameSilo
Watch

Smash or Pass?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Smash!!!

votes
    52.2%
  • Pass...

votes
    47.8%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

adaaja98

Established Member
Impact
epik just run $0.99 promo for .Realty but it has $299 renewal price.

What's your thoughts about .Realty ? Is it a good investment?

I bought some from epik promo:

catalogs (dot) realty
comfy (dot) realty
flipped (dot) realty
rooftop (dot) realty

Show me yours!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
On another note - where the heck is the .realty instigator @ThatNameGuy disappeared to.......been strangely quiet recently or am I missing his posts
He is onto dot online

•••
He is onto dot online
I saw that thread.....commented a few times in it myself, think he's got bored with that extension by now

Wonder what he is cooking up next.....

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Honestly, this extension might have like 50-100 terms worth owning at the standard renewal price when it comes to domain investing IMO.

About the only things I would find worthwhile are a massive GEOs. I would take a chance on Chicago, Dallas, Phoenix, etc. level city in the extension. Outside that, really no major potential in my view.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Liquidated a couple, sold 2. Nothing noteworthy but sure didn't lose any money over this. Renewals killed it for me but it was a fun experiment.

About 15K are gonna drop I suppose.

•••
Honestly, this extension might have like 50-100 terms worth owning at the standard renewal price when it comes to domain investing IMO.

About the only things I would find worthwhile are a massive GEOs. I would take a chance on Chicago, Dallas, Phoenix, etc. level city in the extension. Outside that, really no major potential in my view.

Brad
the drop will reveal the best names.

•••
I will be letting all mine drop, $299 renewal for a extension no one wants.

•••
I was able to reg some very nice area code prefixes but the renewal is too steep for me.

•••
If you had fun. And did not spend over life expense budget. It was all worth it.

I personally had none. But respect for you all as no risk no potential reward.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back