NameSilo

negotiable Real-Center.com - Developed Domain

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

thetzfreak

Established Member
Impact
19
Now asking for offers for the domain Real-Center.com. If bought, buyer can get the domain registered at GoDaddy, and the site itself. This means, of course, buyer will get an administrator account.

Visit the site here:
www.Real-Center.com

This domain expires in November. Gets up to 20 unique hits a day.

Awaiting your offers now.

Thanks.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
This is a really great website! This site is made with a huge, powerful script, and if you get his, it's all gonna be up and ready to be run. You will get all administrator rights!

Plus, this will be an easy site to make money with... just add adsense, overture, or anything else like that and it's sure to bring money.

Just a little info for you... I haven't done any advertising for this website in a couple of months, and it is STILL getting hits! Before I stopped advertising it, I was getting up to 200 unique hits a day! It was VERY popular, and I'm sure you could make it popular, too!
 
0
•••
Bump - read above message :)

Guys, don't think that I won't accept any of your (low) offers! Just try it :)
 
0
•••
Last BUMP
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back