IT.COM

Real-Center.com - Want your link on our site? Great traffic stats!

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Hey, I am now looking for sponsors and link exchange parters for real-center.com.

We are charging 100 NP$ for your link on our site for one month. We get exactly 200-1000 unique hits per day, with up to 2000 total hits per day. Here are your options: You can be either be on the frontpage only, but under categories sections (which is right in the middle and VERY viewable), or you can be on all the site pages on the left side directly under live support. These links may be short text only or, for an extra 25 NP$, a small banner no larger than 88 x 31.

For link exchange, you will be found on the affiliates page. You will have more room to describe your site there.

Please PM me/post here if you are interested.

Thanks,

Ephi

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What do you mean by exactly 200-1000 uniques per day? Whcih is it 200 or 1000...exactly that is :)

•••
It's random all the time. On my stats, it said about 250 uniques some days, and around 1000 other days. If you want I can prove it to you, but you can trust me :laugh:

•••
Thanks for the update. I wasn't questioning your honesty thetzfreak:) I'll take a look at your site and have a think about it ok

Cheers

LBM

•••
Sure, no problem. I'm pretty sure you'll like it. If you want my opinion, I would say to get it on the main page under categories, because EVERYBODY can see it. You don't have to listen to me though :)

If you want, I can put your link on my site for 2 months for 150 NP$.

Let me know what you think!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back