Dynadot

domains Read Why These Start-ups Rebranded

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lox

____Top Member
Impact
Start-ups are going for rebranding and image makeover to develop a more distinct and memorable brand for themselves, and to align their ever-evolving businesses with their brand perception.

Short slideshow presentation:
  • Urban Clap Becomes Urban Company
  • Zomato Once Was Foodiebay
  • OYO Becomes Smarter
  • Inshorts-Imbibing The Brand’s Motto
  • Branching out: 1mg from HealthKart Group
Read on to see which Indian start-ups rebranded their companies, and why.

read more (Entrepreneur)

---

10 Great UK Brands Which Have Changed Names Over The Years

Were they better off before or do you approve of their name change? Can you even still remember these brands previous names before they rebranded? Let’s look back on some of the most iconic name changes to have happened to UK brands over the years.

read more (siliconindia)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Urban Clap - that must have been popular.

•••
The first time i heard the name 'Urban Clap', i snickered.
All it reminded me of is cities and STD's and it wasn't much of a leap.

What they wanted to convey was quite ambiguous, may be it was supposed to convey that their services resonate with all the urban requirements, like the synchronous sound of applause(clap).

It's one of those instances where a company, in an attempt to think outside the box, go so far outside it, that they lose their perspective.

•••
Well it was wise for Urban Clap to rebrand themselves to Urban Company but still I find their services to be below average and it just doesn't feels right.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back