Dynadot

.me Sedo and .ME Registry Partner to Help Start-Ups and Online Brands

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., October 26, 2011 -- Sedo, the leading online domain marketplace and monetization provider, today announced an exclusive auction of premium .ME domain names. The .ME extension has become a primary alternative to .com domains: a distinctive way to promote your business or build your online brand, .ME names have been used by both start-ups and growing companies to support their online marketing efforts.

Sedo has successfully brokered the sale of over 1,000 .ME names, totaling nearly 1.5 million US dollars, including such premier names as business.me for €40,000, and online meeting platform join.me for $45,000. Both global brands such as Facebook (no_url_shorteners), Porsche (porsche.me) and Yahoo (me.me) have taken advantage of the .ME extension, but with a wide range of prices and a unique selection of premium .ME names, both start-ups and established companies alike can reap the benefits of this memorable, personalized TLD.

Running in partnership with the .ME registry, Domain.me, the auction begins on October 27, 2011 and runs until November 3, 2011. The auction will include a wide range of prices and a unique selection of premium .ME domain names such as:

Vip.me
Cam.me
Job.me
Wealth.me
Computers.me
Realestate.me
Celeb.me
Camera.me
Flowers.me
America.me
Losangeles.me
Bargain.me
First.me

The complete list of .ME domain names available for auction on Sedo can be found at http://www.sedo.com/ME

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back