Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Julio

DominioNombres.comTop Member
Impact
Hello Everyone!

My name is Julio from Bronx, NY.

I started in domaining by accident back in 2005 when I bought my first domain for a NYC community forum. After running the forum for 3 months someone contacted me to see if I wanted to sell the name. I agreed and sold it for $250 after buying it for $7.00. After that I sold my 2nd domain for $100 an hour later after registering it for $7.00. I was a big time gamer and in 2008 I backordered a name that I thought was a really good gaming name for a community I was really surprise when godaddy sent me an email saying that I won the name. That's when I left domaining to concentrate on the gaming community I ran it for 2 years then I sold the site when it died down in 2010.

Now that I am here AGAIN! I'm hungry to learn the years that I missed and more from the namepros community.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Hello @Julio !

Welcome aboard to NamePros! :)

•••
Let me also welcome you to the forum @Julio!

•••
Thank you everyone!

I'm having that same feeling of when I first joined namepros the very first time.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back