Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Julio

DominioNombres.comTop Member
Impact
Hello Everyone!

My name is Julio from Bronx, NY.

I started in domaining by accident back in 2005 when I bought my first domain for a NYC community forum. After running the forum for 3 months someone contacted me to see if I wanted to sell the name. I agreed and sold it for $250 after buying it for $7.00. After that I sold my 2nd domain for $100 an hour later after registering it for $7.00. I was a big time gamer and in 2008 I backordered a name that I thought was a really good gaming name for a community I was really surprise when godaddy sent me an email saying that I won the name. That's when I left domaining to concentrate on the gaming community I ran it for 2 years then I sold the site when it died down in 2010.

Now that I am here AGAIN! I'm hungry to learn the years that I missed and more from the namepros community.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
A re-introducing calls for a re-welcome back! :)

Glad your here, see ya in the threads...

•••
•••
Hey @Julio

Welcome back to the Domaining world.

Hope you njoy ur stay and all the best with ur domaining adventures.

•••
Hello Julio,

Welcome aboard.

Happy domaining!

•••
Welcome! :)

Just started with domains.. also by accident.

•••
•••
Hi @Julio proof that some accidents are good. WB

•••
•••
Welcome back to the domain game Julio.

•••
Welcome back... :xf.smile:

A great place to reconnect, network and make new friends from all around the world here at NP... Love domaining :xf.smile:

Jase
New Zealand

•••
•••
sold it for $250 after buying it for $7.00. After that I sold my 2nd domain for $100 an hour later after registering it for $7.00
What a lucky guy! sell my domains too, please;)

•••
Welcome back, hope it's a good one for you.

•••
Julio Roberts..??? :xf.wink: ... WELCOMEEEE ......

•••
•••
Nice re-intro. Welcome back to the party, Julio! :xf.wink:

•••
Hello!

Welcome back to NamePros!

•••
•••
•••
Thank you everyone for that warm re-welcoming!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back