Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

NameShiba

Top Member
Impact
Howdy everyone! Could you take a cursory look over at

www.germanyrose.com

And leave some feedback from it? I spent most of yesterday working on the design.
It's for personal use and utilizes a webshop for a small domain portfolio.

It came a long way from a simple landing inquiry page -- and I would like to know if you were able to connect to it, be able to read the text, and were able to utilize the site appropriately.

Thank you!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
OK, you asked honest questions and am replying with honest, well intended, first reading, cursory reading impressions.

The first section on the white background has too many mixed font sizes IMO and the font size and font color should flow smoothly to engage reader and the reader's eye.

Like this phrase - " Putting the "In" in Industry Domain Sales " although would prefer a better font use or a creative eye catching design for the phrase.

Might also title the page with a bit larger name.

Going from the " white background sections " to the " black background sections" was slightly abrupt IMO and might slightly tone down the large roses although certainly recognize it is an intregal part of your name/thematic design.

Overall thought a few of your names ( I am commenting / not appraising ) were fairly priced nice names.

Overall I would prefer a smoother line - by - line flow in each section and from each section - to - each section best achieved by font use and perhaps color use.

Nice start to your site.

•••
OK, you asked honest questions and am replying with honest, well intended, first reading, cursory reading impressions.

The first section on the white background has too many mixed font sizes IMO and the font size and font color should flow smoothly to engage reader and the reader's eye.

Like this phrase - " Putting the "In" in Industry Domain Sales " although would prefer a better font use or a creative eye catching design for the phrase.

Might also title the page with a bit larger name.

Going from the " white background sections " to the " black background sections" was slightly abrupt IMO and might slightly tone down the large roses although certainly recognize it is an intregal part of your name/thematic design.

Overall thought a few of your names ( I am commenting / not appraising ) were fairly priced nice names.

Overall I would prefer a smoother line - by - line flow in each section and from each section - to - each section best achieved by font use and perhaps color use.

Nice start to your site.

Have any better ideas for the phrase pitch? It was hard for me to find something that was not too cliche.
As far as the mixed font sizes go -- I could take a look at adjusting that .Don't want your eyes ending up bleeding.

Know any good graphic designers for a more fitting logo?

Thank you for all the feedback!

•••
I didn't mean to double post.

I updated to reflect minor changes, was trying to edit that in my last post.

•••
Site looks nice and clean. But like stated earlier there are a few things that could be/ would be changed :)

First letter type. I am talking about the letter type of the boxed with the domain names in them. I can't say anything about the prices since I am newbie when it comes to domains.

The "sales" pitch yeah I would change that. I would work with USP and "bullet" points. Cut and clear why they should buy from "germany rose". Or what makes you different?

Personally I would make multiple pages and each page with a clear goal of that page. Bascially every page a "landingspage". I really hate to scroll :P

SEO wise or better conversion wise that would be better imo.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back