Ramped ,Got listing approved after I cancelled account

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I had submitted these 4 domains for auction
lips.pink
cannabiz.blog
carz.blog

365.capital
After a very long time waiting and seeing certain facebook posts,I decided to email Ramped and cancelled my membership.
This was a personal issue ,I just lost all interest in dealing with Ramped.
No criticism,just the way I feel.
Now I received an email saying that only ''365.capital " has been approved for auction .
Unfortunatly I had closed my account and do not feel right applying for membership again.
Back Flippa ,i guess

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Feel the same way about Ramped now, unfortunately. Started with a bang and then slowly died...

•••
•••
Feel the same way about Ramped now, unfortunately. Started with a bang and then slowly died...

What they have there is mostly the domainer crowd for which NP is already sufficient. Had a few auctions there, see no real life users whatsoever.

•••
what the hell is ramped
and what can they do for my now.capital?

•••
•••
I see
so worth the bother or mostly np like reseller low price results? any personal experinces?

•••
I too, unfortunately feel the same way. I submitted one of our domains a while ago and have heard nothing. Actually, seeing this thread has reminded me! I wil be cancelling my account - shame really as i had high hopes.

•••
I also had high hopes. Unfortunately sold 2 decent domains on there (no reserve - my own fault) for peanuts. Lesson learnt. I was given the impression that if your domain is eventually "approved", that some checking for end-user interest have been done behind the scenes and you are virtually guaranteed a decent sale, hence the extremely lengthy approval times.

•••
jjust looked it up
that bidding auction type but for a lease looks rather intereasting no?

anyone tried? I wonder what results it'd yield. I don't think any other site allows this idea. epik offers a one time lease bin.. but not an auction.

wonder if they accept bulk domain listings.. lot of domains.
unlike most other places.

•••
"that bidding auction type but for a lease looks rather intereasting no?"

No users left it seems, dont really see the point in pursuing...

Last edited:
•••
Non paying buyers is also an issue
Still waiting for payment after 3 weeks.
But I have just moved on

•••
"that bidding auction type but for a lease looks rather intereasting no?"

No users left it seems, do t really see the point in pursuing...

pardon?

•••
I also had high hopes. Unfortunately sold 2 decent domains on there (no reserve - my own fault) for peanuts. Lesson learnt. I was given the impression that if your domain is eventually "approved", that some checking for end-user interest have been done behind the scenes and you are virtually guaranteed a decent sale, hence the extremely lengthy approval times.

Still not a way to run a business in my eyes. They should at least keep people informed.

•••
@alcy afaik they dont except bulk listings...hence the long waiting period PER DOMAIN submitted.

I am trying to say, if there are no users left on the site, what good would any of the functionality be, including leasing.

•••
@alcy afaik they dont except bulk listings...hence the long waiting period PER DOMAIN submitted.

I am trying to say, if there are no users left on the site, what good would any of the functionality be, including leasing.

when I asked about leasing I was not doing it in knowledge the site is dead. I'd obviously not had asked otherwise.

sounds like a scam then. if you say its dead, and yet management keeps charging people money for listing.. isn't this a scam you should be reporting to someone?

•••
when I asked about leasing I was not doing it in knowledge the site is dead. I'd obviously not had asked otherwise.

sounds like a scam then. if you say its dead, and yet management keeps charging people money for listing.. isn't this a scam you should be reporting to someone?

Didn't they remove the listing fee?

•••
Listing fee is $5. And @alcy, I never said it was/is a scam.

•••

They need to make this clearer too. Website says 'list your domain free' but this refers to the process in approving your domain(s) before they are launched. If they charge $5, how is this free?

•••

no but you said its a place where there are no users left there.

what do you call a place with no users that charges money to sell your domains to their users?

•••
@alcy, lets stop this right here, please. You are putting words in my mouth which I dont like. I simply meant that the place is (or atleast seems to me) to be deserted as there are almost no bids on existing listing and little to no communication from support or management. It is my opinion.

•••
@alcy, lets stop this right here, please. You are putting words in my mouth which I dont like. I simply meant that the place is (or atleast seems to me) to be deserted as there are almost no bids on existing listing and little to no communication from support or management. It is my opinion.

sir, relax, I put no thing into your mouth. you spoke the words "there are no users left on the site". I merely repeated your words to you.

if per chance you are wrong and the site is not dead, if you'll kindly allow me, I'd like to now return to my original discussion of how the leasing auction appears to be an interesting thing.

again, thank you for sharing your opinion with the group.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back