IT.COM

RAMPED.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DanBingham

Top Member
Impact
Has anyone had any experience in using RAMPED.com?
Never heard of them before so assume they are new?

Noticed the banner ad here at NP, and had a quick scan earlier today.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i like that you can share your Listings directly to social media F G T

Screen Shot 2016-11-19 at 12.55.01 PM.png

•••
To be honest, I rarely use any site that charges me to list(flippa comes to mind). I more like paying a commission or nothing at all.
It seems you have to pay $5 to list then pay 10 to 20% commission.
With this formula, keeping domain owners on board will hinge on success rates/percentage.
It seems possible with the end-user outreach and great name vetting.
This prevents saturation and omits names that don't represent well.

My conclusion, I would recommend atleast giving it a try.. especially if you get free listings too.
It could go far!

•••
To be honest, I rarely use any site that charges me to list(flippa comes to mind). I more like paying a commission or nothing at all.
It seems you have to pay $5 to list then pay 10 to 20% commission.
With this formula, keeping domain owners on board will hinge on success rates/percentage.
It seems possible with the end-user outreach and great name vetting.
This prevents saturation and omits names that don't represent well.

My conclusion, I would recommend atleast giving it a try.. especially if you get free listings too.
It could go far!

me too :xf.smile:

•••
Last edited:
•••
I just joined with them; I put in my 3 freebies listing feesB-)
Just need approval from trump :ahhh:

•••
I think I put in bout 10 names B-)

•••
Seem like a nice platform and a good move on filtering out the unwanted chepo domains. $5 is ok to list your domain on a curated platform.
Only thing I feel is the design need a cleanup and needs to look more organised.

•••
•••
Signed up, looks alright. Would like to be able to sort by time left, or by number of bids etc on the list of open auctions
Not to worry. We are constantly performing updates to the platform. We are actually just finishing our stage testing, for the next round of platform updates, will be live soon ;)

Thank you all for your Support here at Ramped!

We are working hard to make a great platform, and are always open to input and suggestions.

All the positive input here only fuels our ability, and pushes us harder, to increase our efforts in better helping our all Ramped members!

We want to thank you everyone for all these great name submissions so far, and are working hard doing the proper "pre-outbound" marketing, and research, to help increase sales for all names submitted and Approved on the Ramped platform.

We look forward to continually growing, and extending our outreach with all of you! And are constantly striving to keep Ramped the premium marketplace that it's meant to be :)

Last edited:
•••
Signed up yesterday and I've got 1 of my domain approved by Ramped.com team. It only takes less than 24 hours, the other names still in review process.

One thing that comes to my mind is about "Help me price my domain name" checklist when we fill submission form. I remember checked it when I submit all of my domain and after that one approved I still don't get that recommendation price from Ramped. Do I missing something here @McKay Taylor?

•••
Seem like a nice platform and a good move on filtering out the unwanted chepo domains. $5 is ok to list your domain on a curated platform.
Only thing I feel is the design need a cleanup and needs to look more organised.

Exactly, you stole my words. :xf.smile::xf.grin: I think it really makes sense to charge $5 on a curated platform for the reason that we know what kind of directory we're listing with. Quality and nothing else.

I've submitted few couple; waiting on their verdict. Feels like I'm waiting for my exam results. :xf.rolleyes::xf.eek::xf.smile::xf.grin:

Ramped team shouldn't forget that their USP is quality and only quality.

I have freelancing background building web applications. I always preferred Elance over all other freelancing sites, no matter how cheap their membership costs were and some were even free. The quality clients that I got from Elance always won over everything else.

All the best, Ramped!

•••
Signed up yesterday and I've got 1 of my domain approved by Ramped.com team. It only takes less than 24 hours, the other names still in review process.

One thing that comes to my mind is about "Help me price my domain name" checklist when we fill submission form. I remember checked it when I submit all of my domain and after that one approved I still don't get that recommendation price from Ramped. Do I missing something here @McKay Taylor?
24hrs?
Three days and i still have not got a reply

•••
Not to worry. We are constantly performing updates to the platform. We are actually just finishing our stage testing, for the next round of platform updates, will be live soon ;)

Thank you all for your Support here at Ramped!

We are working hard to make a great platform, and are always open to input and suggestions.

All the positive input here only fuels our ability, and pushes us harder, to increase our efforts in better helping our all Ramped members!

We want to thank you everyone for all these great name submissions so far, and are working hard doing the proper "pre-outbound" marketing, and research, to help increase sales for all names submitted and Approved on the Ramped platform.

We look forward to continually growing, and extending our outreach with all of you! And are constantly striving to keep Ramped the premium marketplace that it's meant to be :)
Send 2 domains 3 days ago
wu.rip
dr.credit
No reply

•••
Send 2 domains 3 days ago
wu.rip
dr.credit
No reply

Right now we have received a extreme spike in submissions so thank you so much for your patience :)

Before we approve a name on Ramped we “Hand Vet” each name, and do extensive background research with our brokerage and marketing teams, in order to make sure we can properly market, and find buyers for your domain names.

We only approve names we know we can actually help you in bringing buyers for your names! This way we can feel we did out due diligence in helping you get the best price possible for your domains!

Because of this, our standard approval time takes around 24-48 hours (not including weekends). Sometimes this can be a lot faster if we know we already have a buyer(s) lined up that your name would be a perfect fit for.

However, if we need to take extra time doing research on the name to make sure we did everything we could to find buyers that is what increases the time for approval or rejection.

I hope this better helps answer your question, or any other questions for those who are wondering about the stage of their domains.

You can always check the status of all the domains you have submitted by going here:

https://ramped.com/auctions/yours

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask away.

Thanks,

- McKay

•••
Members are saying they got a response in 24 hours but I've been waiting fours days now...

•••
I have listed my domain 2 days back and still pending review

•••
Members are saying they got a response in 24 hours but I've been waiting fours days now...

I have listed my domain 2 days back and still pending review

I'm pretty much sure McKay is overworked due to the interest Ramped.com has been getting. :)

It took me 2 - 3 days to get a response last week , I'm sure there is even more interest now, so it's taking even more time now.

It might take time but you will receive a response.

Last edited:
•••
Yes, I think they are getting lots of applications. I sent few, I got one approved :laugh:
And others still pending. Remember they also look for a buyer for you, this is additional work, just be patient B-)

•••
I think we should give them some time to get it right .
My domain www.dr.credit needed to be manually checked for WHOIS
McKay told me a ticket has been issued to have a it done .

•••
Maybe they couldn't find it the normal way. Send them the link where you can prove them, that domain is yours. It happens to me. I got one listed there now; no listing fee B-)

Last edited:
•••
Maybe they couldn't find it the normal way. Send them the link where you can prove them, that domain is yours. It happens to me. I got one listed there now; no listing fee B-)
I did ...he told me the emails were matching ,so a manual approval was needed.

•••
Oh, check it again. You might need to list it now.

•••
Oh, check it again. You might need to list it now.
i added a text fille yesterday ,it still not shown up ...just wait i suppose

•••
Did you check your auction listing?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back