Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain raise.money

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Top Member
Impact
5,816
Yes I know it's a new GTLD but I'm looking for more input into the domain's potential and possible uses.

In my opinion it's a very marketable and memorable name that is suitable for the Crowdfunding market, which is worth billions of dollars (expected to be worth over $34 Billion this year) . I've already had some interest in it but I am in no rush to sell, personally I think combinations like this are the real winners in these new tld's.

What do you all think?

Thanks
Dave
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It is a good term with a dot in between it. What is the current demand for it? Who knows.

There is not much of a secondary market, but it is still one of the better combos I have seen.

Brad
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back