Dynadot

domain Ragga.club , BaseJump.club , SkySurf.club

NameSilo
Watch

Jeffrey Namer

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone!!

So how much will you appraise these .club domains on music & extreme sports?

01. Ragga.club (Very well known subgenre of dancehall and reggae music as great example popularize worldwide by famous singer Sean Paul)

02. BaseJump.club (one of the best known extreme sport)

03. SkySurf.club

Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
.club have very specific appeal which narrows the scope. Namebio search resulted in insufficient similar data to spot any patern.
I would suggest to go for outbound sale. The names are short, memorable and can yield good return in outbound. Can't think of specific range for outbound though.

•••
The .club is popular, including resale market to some degree (I see that Estibot list the extension as trending when you do a query on at least some club domains). The domains you mention are pretty specific, and I could not find close comparator sales in an extension. I suspect the odds of sales are low, but if you find the right potential customer something low $$$ is possible. GoValue list BaseJump as the highest value at $149. Although GoValue list it at less than $100, the name (of the 3) that I like best is regga - I think it makes perfect sense with the club extension, and with effort a purchaser could be found. Good luck with them, and I hope you get more than my estimates!

•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back