NameSilo

Radix's H2 2020 Premium Domains Report

Labeled as domains in Domain Industry News, started by equity78, Jan 26, 2021

Replies:
Views:

1. equity78

equity78 Top Member TheDomains Staff TLDInvestors.com PRO VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Radix released their second half 2020 premium sales data. $2.01M in premium retail revenueComprises of $1.15M coming from renewals37% growth in premium new registrations from H2 2020.TECH was the highest-grossing TLD with $273K in annuity premium sales … [Read more...]

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Top Member NameTalent VIP Gold Account Trusted Blogger

Thanks for report @equity78
    Slightly surprised that .tech outdid both .online and .store both in numbers and revenue, but all three pretty close. Overall, the order of TLDs pretty well what I would have guessed. $2 million in half a year sounds fairly good.
    Bob

3. equity78

equity78 Top Member TheDomains Staff TLDInvestors.com PRO VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

I agree Bob with Online having overall better numbers in .com it makes sense to apply to the extensions. I have always liked .Tech and surprised there have not been more aftermarket sales.

4. du6262

du6262 Established Member

thanks for the information

5. Mytz.com

Mytz.com Top 4L [email protected] ieie.com CuTu.com NeSu.com QAMI.com PRO VIP Gold Account

hanks for report

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice