Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Quintet.mobi

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

EmeritusVIP Member
Impact
281
Pure dictionary word: Quintet.mobi :music:

:hi:

Accepting Min. $Xx offers for: Quintet.mobi :talk:
Please post or PM.

Registered at RegisterDub and expires on 11/25/08, with free push ...
... Paypal and positive Namepros Trader Rating™ preferred!

Thanks and Happy New Year! :santa:
Regards,
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'm just curious, but I thought you finally sold this name not long ago. Did that sale fall thru? Or was there not one.

(please, this is a legit question.)
 
0
•••
^ Please PM directly in the future ... since thread started, I've received offers of $1x, $20, $Xx, and $40 IMHO. I believe Yelo made the earlier $40 public offer, but I can't locate that post at present. Current offer and B.I.N. continues ... :talk:

Thanks for any interest in the "dot Mobey"! :red:
-Jeff B-)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
My "dot Mobey" sales!

From my post earlier in this thread: :gl:
Jeff said:
Prior successful smooth sales here in the #1 Namepros .MOBI Forum™ ... of both Skedaddle.mobi and Honkers.mobi ... now looking to similarly sell favorite
Quintet.mobi - please post or PM your offers! :talk:


B.I.N. reduced to $48 via Paypal! :talk:
Thanks again (offer will be closed within the next fifteen (15) days with or without notice).
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Any traffic?

Or maybe you could post what your unique and compelling development plans were when you invested in the name - might help with convincing a buyer.

Good luck!
 
0
•••
"dot Mobey"

Jasdon said:
Any traffic?

Like all "dot Mobeys" ... only miniscule domainer traffic! :guilty: :imho:

Or maybe you could post what your unique and compelling development plans were when you invested in the name - might help with convincing a buyer.

Unlike the "premium" domains "sold" at Traffic & Sedo, this domain name does not come with a 6-month REQUIREMENT / mTLD MANDATE for development! :o :snaphappy:

Good luck!

Thanks, and - again - please PM me directly in the future! :gl:

B.I.N. $47.50 via Paypal -and- most excellent #1 Namepros Trader Rating©.
Best regards,
-Jeff B-)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Lots of folks facing "dot Mobey" :$: renewals right now ... this domain name is registered at RegisterDub and doesn't expire until 11/25/08, and comes with a free & easy push! :lala:

Reduced B.I.N. $46.50 :talk:

-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Please PM any/all comments!

Offer closed ... due to lack of interest in pure dictionary word .Mobey's! :guilty:

-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Jeff said:
Offer closed ... due to lack of interest in pure dictionary word .Mobey's! :guilty:

-Jeff B-)

Comments removed at request of Jeff....
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Again (as stated above) ... :gl:
Please PM any/all comments!
:rolleyes: :yell:

Thank you.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Edit for the Good of Mobi !!
 
0
•••
tophatter said:
Edit for the Good of Mobi !!

^ Please PM directly in the future!
Geez. :rolleyes:

PS. Permission granted to #1 Staff™ to please close sales thread, as convenient. :gl:
Thanks much!
-Jeff B-)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back