Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Questions about transfering domain

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

the cougar

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi

I recently transfered successfully my only domain from one registrar to another and it seems I lost 3 months in the process.
At the old registrar my domain was to expired beginning of October 2007, I transfered to my new registrar and it shows there as expiring on beginning of July 2008.
The domain transfer was delayed by a wrong EPP key provided by the old registrar (That's what the new registrar is saying).
Can anyone explain that to me? Is this normal? I was expecting to see the expiration date of October 2008.

Thanks a lot

Patrick
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back