IT.COM

question Questions about Current Domaining and Development

NameSilo
Watch
I have been domaining/developing since the early 2000's, but I haven't been very active since 2011/2012 and have completely gone into a new field... recently I've gone through my now very small portfolio and there are some names I am interested in developing and others it seems after checking my junk folder, I may have missed some really good opportunities to sell.

My question is, what is now the going rate for site development? Whats the new "go-to platform"? Is it still word press? Is affiliate marketing still a thing? I remember google ads being virtually worthless by the time I completely got out. My intentions are really to have a site developed and only have to spend a couple hours a week doing updates, adding content, etc. If things pick up from there than I don't mind dedicated more time. I really just want something that is going to keep it worth it for me.

What is the new go-to site for domain sales? Is it still Sedo? Godaddy Premium?

Thank you in advanced and really appreciate the help!
Mike C.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back