Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Question

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

ZuraX

Established Member
Impact
42
To those of you that have paid NP$ to others for joining and posting to your forum. Whats the ratio on the ones that just do it for the NP$ and never return and the ones that keep coming back? I just started up a forum and thought about offering NP$ to a few but I am kinda wondering if they keep coming back or not....
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
some times people stay, I did it and a few people stay and post every now and then, id say about 20-25 % actually come back and post
 
0
•••
It might work depending on the subject of the forum, but I wouldn't suggest relying too much on that.
 
0
•••
Whats a good NP$ to offer and for how many posts? :P
 
0
•••
i did 4 np$ per reply and 5 np$ per thread and alot of people posted
 
0
•••
Yeah but you are NP$ rich :P
 
0
•••
yeah, but i just bought a bunch of them
 
0
•••
lol, try and buy some, NP's are useful for everything :)
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back