domain Question updated (Help)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrey

Established Member
Impact
I am starting to learn the basics of domaining.Is a domain like realmadridofficial.com of any worth.
Update:
Can you please also tell how domain with numbers work.I am a noob :( .
example this domain www888898.com or 0554cc.com
is it worth anything?
If for example a site 0554cc.cn has good reviews/valuation does it mean 0554cc.com will be profitable too?
Also how much does wrong spelling affect the price of domain ex: aircaft.com

I know so many questions in one go...but it's out of curiosity I hope you understand.
Thanks for all the help.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No, this will be trademarked, stay away from company names, sports team names, celebrity names etc

•••
Hello Shrey,

Welcome to NamePros.

Are you buying this name to resell or do you have a specific use in mind, like a fan site.
gilescoley is absolutely right about TM'd names, and I don't suggest you should buy it.
A TM'd name is much more hassle than it is worth, and is frowned upon within the domain community and the general public as a whole.

Peace,
Cyberian

•••
Thanks a ton guys.Yeah my aim was reselling it..Thanks for the advice :)

•••
Can you please also tell how domain with numbers work.I am a noob :( .
example this domain www888898.com or 0554cc.com
is it worth anything?
If for example a site 0554cc.cn has good reviews/valuation does it mean 0554cc.com will be profitable too?
Also how much does wrong spelling affect the price of domain ex: aircaft.com

I know so many questions in one go...but it's out of curiosity I hope you understand.
Thanks for all the help.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back