Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Question Regarding Sedo.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

CarlosACFL

Established Member
Impact
282
I have a few newly acquired domain names which I would like to put up for sale on Sedo.com. Do I have to transfer the domain to Sedo and use their services in order to use the site? Or can I still auction/sell domain and then have the person create a Moniker account and push the domain to them?

Thanks in advance for info.

CarlosC
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back