Question: German Words

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

Debt.tv

Top Member
Impact
410
If the German word is available in both .de and .com but you only have enough money to register one or the other what would you register?

How do .de domains sell using "e" or "i" prefixes?

How do German words with an "e" or "i" prefixes sell?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I don't know about prefixes, but .de is definitely better for German market :)
 
0
•••
I would personally get the .de if its good enough. I don't know about the i or e question but I would just look on Namebio under .de. Could be easier that way to make up your mind if its worth it or not.
 
0
•••
etittle52 said:
How do .de domains sell using "e" or "i" prefixes? How do German words with an "e" or "i" prefixes sell?
I also dont know what you mean, maybe you can explain it a little bit.
But in general .de is better for german audience
 
0
•••
etittle52 said:
If the German word is available in both .de and .com but you only have enough money to register one or the other what would you register?

I would try to find the money to reg both the .com & the .de ;)
 
0
•••
^ Agreed, if it's a great name then $6 can always be found under the couch

8^X
 
0
•••
etittle52 said:
How do .de domains sell using "e" or "i" prefixes?

I saw much more domain names sold with prefix "e" than "i"
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back