Dynadot

If domaining is like real est.?

NameSilo
Watch

decryn

Established Member
Impact
Hi guys. I just joined a few days ago and apart from the meet and greet at the beginning this is my first post. I have been hand registering mostly German domain names. I have purchased, for the most part .com and .de domains. My question is.. Is it wiser to try and sell them as a unit, like a two story house? Or is it wiser to sell the .de as apts- and hold on to the .com ,and look at them as the penthouses to be sold at a later date (knowing full well that the German language market is far larger than just .de)?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sell the .coms individually as mansions. :)

•••
if you sell like unit! something like buy 1 get 2, I don't think its a good move! because for german, I think they prefer dot de! so if you can sell dot com! I am sure, they want dot De version! and from what I see, sometime dot de have equal price with dot com! and as you may know most german ppl have seo mindset(engineering)! so basically dot de are more valuable! than dot com!
sometime I check google.de serp, and it is obvious dot de and dot com are equal!
for term "Gewichtsverlust" weight loss, it seem dot de are more dominant!

Last edited:
•••
as is, if not developed, then they are just empty lots

and if no traffic is driving by, then how do we know it's there?

imo...

•••
that's why sell dot com version! after they make profit(their website success), sell dot de extension! I am sure they don't refuse your offer!

•••
Thanks.. will mull over this one for a bit I think.. All good advice somehow.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back