IT.COM

Question dan landing sale page?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

UIunique

Established Member
Impact
Hi guys,
I have check all my domain names with extenstion which are listed on dan for sale and using their sale page are not indexing in search engines like duckduckgo, bing etc. means getting no search traffic from search engine. That is why i am getting no queries i guess or dan is not allowing its sale pages to index in different search engines.
Then what is the solution of this problem.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi guys,
I have check all my domain names with extenstion which are listed on dan for sale and using their sale page are not indexing in search engines like duckduckgo, bing etc. means getting no search traffic from search engine. That is why i am getting no queries i guess or dan is not allowing its sale pages to index in different search engines.
Then what is the solution of this problem.
DAN landers on their own domain* are indexed pretty well in Google, including on Google Images if you're using a custom logo on your lander. Sometimes Google even shows the actual BIN price below the description.

If you cannot find any of your domains in Google, it's a decision of Google not to include them.

Are you redirecting all your landers to Dan.com urls, or are your landers all on their own domain without redirect?

Adding a unique description on your landers also helps.

* You can change this in DAN Settings. Make sure that the following setting is set to disabled:

Screenshot_20230806_223246_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Upvote 0
DAN landers on their own domain* are indexed pretty well in Google, including on Google Images if you're using a custom logo on your lander. Sometimes Google even shows the actual BIN price below the description.

If you cannot find any of your domains in Google, it's a decision of Google not to include them.

Are you redirecting all your landers to Dan.com urls, or are your landers all on their own domain without redirect?

Adding a unique description on your landers also helps.

* You can change this in DAN Settings. Make sure that the following setting is set to disabled:

Show attachment 244245
Thanks

Future Sensors

for replying me.
I have check my domains along with extenstions like .xyz and .com and they are indexing on google but they are not indexing on bing and duckduckgo search engines. why is this.
I have listed my domains on Dan using thing sale landing page with their nameservers 4, 5 months ago and not using any redirect.
I am not getting any queris till now. May be it is time to outbound some of them.

•••
Upvote 0
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back