Dynadot

[Warning] YourDomain.com has not been registered

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mr.Natwarlal

Grow with usTop Member
Impact
Well,

I receive such emails almost every time when I register any new Domain. This is just a single line of subject but there are more lines you can see in such emails.. for example

1. REMINDER: Search Engine Registration for Your Domain yourdomain.com is pending
  2. YourDomain.com has not been registered
  3. Step 2 of 2 - Complete YourDomain.com Registration

And the email body contains something like this..

Domain Name: YourDomain.com (Account #64232)
This email is being sent out to you because search registration for YourDomain.com is pending.
Please register these domains to search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo ASAP to avoid late fees.

You can register your domain at: (their link)

Remember… If you do not register your domain with the search engines, it may not appear in the search engine listing when people are looking for you. Failure to complete your domain name search engine registration by the expiration date may make it difficult for your customers to locate you on the web. Complete your search engine registration today at: There website address

What is That?

Well they are nothing but a misleading marketing experts.. They pretend to be a part of your domain registrar but actually they are not. Actually they are "search engine registration" providers and they do misguide you for their profits.

You can manually submit your domains/websites to any major search engine free of cost. There is no late fee or compulsion for this, in fact you can submit your domains/websites even if it is going expire after a day (you can, but you will not.. probably).

I am not saying that they are fraudulent entities (because I have no proof) But I can firmly say that their marketing technique is 100% illegitimate.

Let's have a look on Myths & Facts in this regard..

Myths - (Not True)

- You can not submit your domains/websites to search engines manually.
- You will have to pay for it. (to submit in Google, Yahoo, Bing etc manually)
- There is late fee for SE submission
- You must submit domain to search engines.

Facts (True)

- You can submit your domains/websites to search engines manually.
- You will not have to pay for it. (to submit in Google, Yahoo, Bing etc manually)
- There is no late fee for SE submission. (There no time limit, you can submit anytime)
- Domain/website submission is 100% voluntary.

This post is just to increase awareness in newbies..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They are still at this, just received one of there emails, so I thought I'd report it as spam. Probably wont do any good as they are probably into domain name swapping to maintain a "clean record" for a while

You are right ....newbies beware

•••
Where do we submit our domain / websites to SE?

•••
•••
Most search engines will index your website regardless if you submit them or not.

As far this misleading spam mail, my spam box is full of this crap. I don't mind a personalized email sent to me about an offer, it's what most domainers do so we shouldn't judge others, but plain automated bulk spam worded in a way to mislead people = I forward the email to [email protected] and [email protected] which can be found in WHOIS. Never bother to click 'Unsubscribe' in any of these spam mails because all you're doing is confirming your email account is active and will be added to other lists.

•••
yeah I get these too. Just ignore them. Good advice from you guys for the newbies :)

•••
Few new subject lines.. same thing inside..

Boost Website Visibility: Yourdomain.com

[Search Parameters] - Yourdomain.com

Completion and Project Details - Yourdomain.com

[Index Review Details] - Yourdomain.com

•••
Hmm, I never received any email like that.

What mail service are you using?

•••
I don't think it depends on mail service.. There must be something a kind of newly registered or renewed domains list (just like expired domains list)

I am using Gmail..

•••
I'm using Gmail too. Maybe you're famous ;)

•••
I'm using Gmail too. Maybe you're famous ;)

Yeah, That's why some of my crap domains weekly/monthly receive offers of $XX,XXX from brokers who represents rich investors from all over the world.. :xf.grin:

•••
Yeah, That's why some of my crap domains weekly/monthly receive offers of $XX,XXX from brokers who represents rich investors from all over the world.. :xf.grin:

The last time I received an email from a domain broker was few days ago. He asked me to sell a domain at $5000, and it was listed for sale already at 100$.

Then I said "Omg, you're such an nice person. Are you going to ask me to buy a domain certification too? In this case, please send 79 EURO to my Paypal.... I will pay you back 10 times more than that after selling the domain"

And never heard from him again...

•••
Another WARNING..

From Email from Email Id [email protected]

ATTENTION: IMPORTANT NOTICE
DOMAIN REGISTRATION SEO SERVICE Corp.
Order#: 586992
Date: 12/10/2014
EXPIRATION NOTICE

DOMAIN: Mydomainname.com
Notification Offer
EXPIRATION DATE: 12/18/2014

Bill To: My Name
MYADDRESS

Domain Name:

Registration SEO Period:

Price:

Term:

cordblue.com 01/01/2015 to 01/01/2016 $54.00 1 Year
SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT

Domain Name: Mydomainname.com
Attn: My Name
This important expiration notification notifies you about the expiration notice of your domain registration for cordblue.com search engine submission. The information in this expiration notification may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information from the notification processing department of the Domain Registration SEO Service. This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named above.
If you fail to complete your domain name registration cordblue.com search engine service by the expiration date, may result in the cancellation of this domain name notification offer notice.
PLEASE CLICK ON
SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT

TO COMPLETE YOUR PAYMENT.
Failure to complete your domain name registration cordblue.com search engine service process may make it difficult for customers to find you on the web.
CLICK UNDERNEATH FOR IMMEDIATE PAYMENT
PROCESS PAYMENT FOR
Mydomainname.com
SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT
ACT IMMEDIATELY

This domain registration for Mydomainname.com search engine service notification will expire 12/18/2014.

DON'T CLICK ANY LINK FROM SUCH EMAILS..

•••
Where do we submit our domain / websites to SE?

You'll have to travel back in time to 1999 if you want to do this :)

No one submits domains to search engines anymore. If you want Google to index your site you just need to link to it from some other site. That's it. Googlebot will then spider your site automatically. It won't make your site rank well though. For that you have to put in a lot of work getting links from related sites, adding useful content and so on and on.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back