advice Question about zero-low CPC

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Dmytros

genericdomainz.comRestricted (Market)
Impact
46
Greetings!

I am new in domain parking, and using Bodis. Recently I've seen something strange.

I have about 50 domains, with 1500-2000 traffic/day(according to google analytics and domain sponsor stats).

Bodis counts only 200/day for me, and making $2-3 day, BUT when I changed nameservers to another parking, and then, 5 days later, back to Bodis - Bodis making nothing.

About $0.05-0.1/day. Now for two weeks. For example Domain Sponsor, with 2000 visits, 1-2 clicks for 0.1 cent.

My parking domains have a lot of niches and I've got them from many sources.

Is that reality of parking business? I am doing something wrong?

Thanks.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Use ParkingCrew...
Their bot-filtering is the most accurate...

Regarding low CPC (a few cents) - it is a reality...
 
0
•••
By removing the domains for a few days you're messing their optimisation up

moreover,
constantly changing nameservers tend to mess parking results on various levels.

In short,
if you are satisfied with a parking company (in this case Bodis) just leave them there until you have a serious reason to doubt their performance
 
0
•••
The total volume doesn't matter...
Only quality of traffic... incl. from which country it comes...
 
0
•••
Have you checked to see if any have fail listed recently? If any are not mispells have you checked in Ahrefs or SEOProfiler to see if any backlinks have changed / dropped / added? Not unusual to change NS to test parking companies and for no explainable reason see your revenue drop and never recover. I have asked the most brilliant minds in parking this question after buying domains with months/years of history and seeing the click through rate fall thru the floor after I took possession and the domain(s) "reoptimized".
 
0
•••
The total volume doesn't matter...
Only quality of traffic... incl. from which country it comes...
Some domains are producing just a few visitors daily but can earn ~$1 or more per day...
 
0
•••
I should "reoptimize" it back:)
 
0
•••
Optimization has no any impact on bots... incl. those which are coming via backlinks...
So only quality of backlinks matters... not quantity.
 
0
•••
I had an idea to become a "better" parking site. I wonder who would join though?
 
0
•••
Let the domains sit in once place for a while. They need time to optimize and reach thee actual performance levels.
 
1
•••
+ iframe-traffic doesn't generate any revenue.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back