Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

question Do you use above com?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

keim123

Established Member
Impact
148
do you use above com ? I have about 3000 domains making $ 100-200 a day. I am currently using bodis. which parking companies do you use? do you park even above ? Thank you.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Last edited:
2
•••
3
•••
Thank you. I'll try voodoo prkingcrew and bodis over above.
 
1
•••
I use Above over Bodis/Sedo/Voodoo.
In the past the best results ordered in the listed above.
Since 3 months the best results given by Sedo/Bodis/Voodoo.
There also Maximizer that is embedded into Above but I'm not able to evaluate it in comparison to the parking services.
However great and free service. No complaints.
 
2
•••
I use Above over Bodis/Sedo/Voodoo.
In the past the best results ordered in the listed above.
Since 3 months the best results given by Sedo/Bodis/Voodoo.
There also Maximizer that is embedded into Above but I'm not able to evaluate it in comparison to the parking services.
However great and free service. No complaints.

Thank you for the kind words @evil!

@keim123 - Our Optimizer is designed to send each domain to the highest paying monetization channel enabled in your account. For qualified traffic, we have our own exclusive ad network that delivers highly competitive payouts for domain traffic. Traffic is offered to pre-screened advertisers through Maximizer. Your account manager would be more than happy to answer any questions you have about unlocking your domain traffic's full revenue potential!

Cheers,

Above.com Team
 
Last edited:
2
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back