Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Question about parking keywords. Help!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Tomoshius

Established Member
Impact
3
Hello NamePros community! I am new here.

I have recently bought expired domain Caravanserai(dot)net.Added it to parking site.In less then 1 week I got 1600 views, but 0 clicks.I have set keyword as Caravanserai.Maybe thats the problem? How do you suggest me to increase clicks.

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Caravanserai.com is a site for the Hotel Caravanserai in Morocco.

Checking the wayback machine at www.waybackmachine.org, the site has been registered since 1998. It was up untill 2002 a site for spices. I'm thinking your traffic is looking for the hotel.

Where is the source of your traffic? Maybe try Morocco as a key word or travel realted keywords.

Sometimes domains do better at different parking companies, You could try a different one like Parked.com or namedrive.com
 
0
•••
I've found that long strings of keywords do not seem to work so well, but I could be wrong on advising this.

What I would wish for is 1600 page views with the 40-50% click through rate (CTR) that I'm getting at the moment with much lower page views.

A happy medium would be excellent!
 
0
•••
thanks

Thanks for your both opinions.

r72gs : 99% of traffic comes from USA. I will try keywords that you offered.
 
0
•••
Tomoshius said:
Thanks for your both opinions.

r72gs : 99% of traffic comes from USA. I will try keywords that you offered.
Great, let us know how you make out...
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back