Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Question about Namedrive

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

domaineraddict

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi all

I'm starting to get more active with domaining. after having a poor experience with imonetize I decided to move stuff around a little bit
I signed up with parked.com and thought I also try namedrive.
mostly cause I like the sell feature.

any I tried to add a few domains with both parked and namedrive namedrive said domain was already in the system basically parked did too this is the first time I signed up with them

has anyone else experienced this ?

Thanks

Phillip

The message I get for name drive Is ?

Domain name is already listed with NameDrive.

has any experienced this ?


Thanks phillip
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
This is because someone else who owned the domain before you had it parked there.They prompt you to click verify domain owner info and in a day or so it is updated in their database.I Get that many times
 
0
•••
ok cool

Thanks for the info will try and check it out ?
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back