negotiable Quality Domains For Trade or Sale -- Details Within

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Archangel

randypendleton.comTop Member
Impact
I'm looking for a trade partner for several of my domains, as I need to get these off my hands. Check the whois for expire dates. Assume no traffic. These would be better suited for a bigger domain investor and I'm losing interest in them (although I will renew them as needed). All of the below can be negotiated. I will sell them, as well, if anyone is interested -- just make an offer.

-----

WebPortals.org

Generic-enough term that is applied to social networking and possibly news/communication websites. This has a high Overture (although ATM, the Overture engine won't show me current numbers; my statement is based on last month) and all major extensions are taken; that shows the term is popular to the extent that other ppl registered the other extensions of it. And as well, it's certified by www.PremiumDomain.com as Premium (see http://www.premiumdomain.com/check/?domain=webportals.org ) with a score of 529. It takes a 300+ to be certified. This domain doesn't "barely make the grade." It's a solid 529.

I'm looking to trade this for possibly two decent 3-char .coms (preferably LLN, LNN, NLL or NNL) or a 3-letter .org. I'm open to suggestions.

-----

eAthlete.net

(This was sold weeks back on eBay but the buyer never replied to emails and never paid. So I left him a neg and I have it on sale again.) This domain has unlimited potential for every minor and major sport world-wide. It can be used for athletes, equipment, sports (in general: MLB, NFL, MLS, NASCAR, NBA etc.) and more. All major extensions are taken; that shows the term is popular to the extent that other ppl registered the other extensions of it.

I'd part with this for a decent 3-char .com (preferably LLN, LNN, NLL or NNL). Again, I'm open to suggestions.

-----

VOAL.net

Grammatically structured/accurate 4-letter .net. Similar .coms have sold for thousands. This requires no imagination to pronounce -- TRULY brandable.

Just to get it off my hands--despite its potential--I'll trade this for a 3-char .com (preferably LLN, LNN, NLL or NNL)

-----

MortalKombat.us

It would work GREAT for a Mortal Kombat video game site (it is quite possibly the biggest fighting video game series of them all). It doesn't get much traffic at all but the 10-20 uniques it gets yields a 20-50%+ CTR at SEDO.

I have no prefs for a trade on this -- if you believe you have a domain that'd be a good trade for this, just tell me and we'll work from there.

-----

I'm fully willing to trade all of these if a good offer comes up. As you can tell, my prefs are generally 3 char/letter as I know more about them. I will trade my lot for any combination of 3-char .coms or 3 letter .nets/.orgs. I'll consider trading my lot for one 3-letter .net, 2 3-letter .orgs or 5 3-char .coms (preferably LLN, LNN, NLL or NNL). But I'm open to any combination. Everything is negotiatable so post your offers below or send them to me via PM.

Again, these can be bought flat-out as well -- post offers.

I also have CAXI.net that I'll sell for any reasonable price. Also: PHAZ.us and BUTU.us -- taken in every major ext.

This offer is in effect until I post 'OFFER CLOSED' in the OP.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back